Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just broke down...it never even began

L

lordcommander

Greycel
I'm not working atm due to the holidays, so I was about to sleep at 9 am after playing games all night and watching some K-Pop music videos (I know...).
I start brushing my teeth and catch myself thinking about one of the girls and how cute she is, then I look up and see myself in the mirror...
Slightly crooked mouth, dumbo ears, uneven eyes with crazy upper eyelid exposure, long midface, shitty lower third, and, even tho I try to hide it, a hairline that started receding. After seeing my reflection I just start crying before I even realize it, what the fuck did I do to deserve this? How many kids did I kill in my previous life to be this deformed? Man, I'm 23 and I can't even fuck a hooker because I have phimosis and no money for the surgery with all these bills I gotta pay.
Like, HOLY FUCK, why do I even work out still? 15 inches biceps...for what? I'm 6 foot fucking 1 and still can't get one single pity match on Tinder. Actually, why do I even wake up in the morning still? I went to bed and cried until I couldn't anymore, the last time I cried was when I was 13 and my grandmother had died. I can't even find a way out, my mother would be so destroyed if I killed myself, I can't do that to her. Fuck, I don't even wanna be a Chad, I just don't wanna look deformed. This is HELL, there's absolutely nothing worse, kill me.

This is how we live, and there's nothing we can do about it

I feel you brother. I could try to offer empty platitudes, but I won't insult your intelligence or your sensibilities. I know you're not looking for cheap pity. I too broke down not too long ago. On a friday evening, similar to this one. Living an empty life and going back to an empty bed was finally too much for my fractured psyche to handle. I usually keep my demons at bay by obsessively career and money maxxing. I take every extra hours there are and refuse to find an apartment closer to my workplace simply so I don't have to spend much time alone in my empty home. Stay strong. It's a brutal and unforgiving world out there. You either cope or rope.