Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just bought a body pillow - is this what hug feels like?

R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
In my cucktry even parents don't normally hug so don't know what it feels like. I ordered a body pillow for side-sleeping with it between my knees and elbows. It feels very good. Is this what a hug feels like except warmer?

Yes bro, next you should pay a whore for a GFE

I think I'll finally get one this week. :feelsbadman:

I don't need to be a professional expert to know that me doing any hugging won't feel like how someone would hug me.
I have a body pillow too but it can't hug me.

22576.jpg

Oh and I hope it was an official body pillow and not getting cucked by a Chinese bootlegger?

Especially as there is literally only a $11 difference between crap and the real Japanese made thing.

My only experience with a foid was when this chick I worked with had to hand me something and her hands were so warm and soft. Felt totally strange. So i doubt a body pillow would feel anything like a hug with a real woman. Your body releases all kinds of chemicals/hormones and your brain has activity that you cant get otherwise. Extreme ropefuel to know that you will never have those chemicals flowing through your brain.

Oh and I hope it was an official body pillow and not getting cucked by a Chinese bootlegger?

Especially as there is literally only a $11 difference between crap and the real Japanese made thing.

where did you get yours?

where did you get yours?

Cavaet, they are known bootleggers, blocked and shunned by Dakimakura reddit.

I got stung by "Anime Dakimakura Pillow or ADP". Quality was Chinese shit as their factory is in some donkey's bollocks province of China. Print was all wrong and size was warped.

To make up for it, I'm considering ordering a genuine Japanese 2 way Tricot from "Cuddly Octopus" or any other genuine Japanese place by the end of the week.

Cavaet, they are known bootleggers, blocked and shunned by Dakimakura reddit.

I got stung by "Anime Dakimakura Pillow or ADP". Quality was Chinese shit as their factory is in some donkey's bollocks province of China. Print was all wrong and size was warped.

To make up for it, I'm considering ordering a genuine Japanese 2 way Tricot from "Cuddly Octopus" or any other genuine Japanese place by the end of the week.
Make review have you tried onaholes yet