Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just been brutally mogged in the gym...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
... by some pretty faced lanklet whose 1RM is my warm up. The girls at the reception were all chirpy and smiling around him and a cardio bunny started a conversation with him on some pretext and touched him a few times.

Lifting is such a scam. Every gym should have a mandatory sign that goes something like

"NO WOMAN EVER REJECTED YOU BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T JACKED"
or
"UGLY + MUSCULAR = UGLIER"
or
"NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE"

but then they'd go out of business.

I lift cause I enjoy it not to impress some dumb bitches. I focus on my work-out when im at the gym. Idc about all the other normie retards there at all.

I lift cause I enjoy it not to impress some dumb bitches. I focus on my work-out when im at the gym. Idc about all the other normie retards there at all.
Same. It releases frustration and makes me fitter

376381857-funny-tired-being-fat-ugly-gym-sign-1-pics.gif

@Notorious Inkler look at this :feelsthink:

^^

I cleared out a space in my garage and purchased a squat rack, bench, and weight set so I can workout without having to leave my house or worry about being made fun of by normies and also am not paying a weekly fee to try fo get not fat. Checkmate :smonk:

What is that guy's ORM?
In what lift?
Plus what di you expect the gym will do, automatically make you produce facial bones?
kek

What is that guy's ORM?
In what lift?
Plus what di you expect the gym will do, automatically make you produce facial bones?
kek
I WAS PROMISED BY REDPILLERS THAT WOMEN WILL WANT ME IF I LIFT!!
hulk smash GIF

"Just go to the gym, bro!" :soy::redpill:

I WAS PROMISED BY REDPILLERS THAT WOMEN WILL WANT ME IF I LIFT!!
hulk smash GIF
Funny that you mention this, one of my coworkers mentioned that going to the gym to get jacked didn't net him any women.
Guess I should cancel my gym membership.

Why even go to the gym then?

"NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE"

There is gym for your face if you are fat or you have recessed chin/weak jaw line and you need the T boost of doing exercise for growing a better beard to hide that shit

A81F98AA AB74 4320 BA4D FEB04E019CA9

If I was taller or at least average height I would have more reasons to go, just to mog other men/foids on the streets and ogremaxx but I'm a manlet so no point, I'm gonna look ridiculous or the same anyway, no mogging for me, not even making people afraid :feelsrope:

if you are ugly and hit the gym they will hate you even more smh
they will say shit like: eeww he just want to get girls
eww why does he think he looks good?
eww he's so full of himself, just look at him...

even tho you didn't even look at these dumb cunts

this is why i dont go to the gym
im already getting height and face mogged at other places, i dont need to be strengthmogged too

You might like my signature guide in that case, get ready to mog chad for the first time in your life :feelsokman:

Lifting doesn’t do shit it’s just a good cope

There needs to be a gym for only ugly people. Regular gyms aren’t safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back