Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Because You Can't Get Laid On Tinder Doesn't Mean You're A Real Incel

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Some of you guys on here (you know who you are) think that because you can't get laid on Tinder that makes you automatically an incel. That's not true at all Tinder is a place for white chads only and how many guys are getting laid or into a relationship from Tinder anyway? Are we just going to consider any guy who can't get girls from Tinder an incel now? You fakecels look good enough but you're not playing to your strengths stop wasting your time with Tinder and using it as an excuse for you to claim inceldom.

Some of you guys on here (you know who you are) think that because you can't get laid on Tinder that makes you automatically an incel. That's not true at all Tinder is a place for white chads only and how many guys are getting laid or into a relationship from Tinder anyway? Are we just going to consider any guy who can't get girls from Tinder an incel now? You fakecels look good enough but you're not playing to your strengths stop wasting your time with Tinder and using it as an excuse for you to claim inceldom.
Wrong! Meeting in real life is cope.
I've made a video about this subject.
Even I approached females irl. Still got rejected.

Wrong! Meeting in real life is cope.
I've made a video about this subject.
Even I approached females irl. Still got rejected.
Not necessarily meet irl. Answer my question though how many guys are getting laid or into a relationship from Tinder anyway?

Not necessarily meet irl. Answer my question though how many guys are getting laid or into a relationship from Tinder anyway?
Almost every young male with a phone is using tinder so a lot

Only the attractive looking guys, trust me I've done online dating and I had some success.
I wasn't chad. But still a chad looking guy will get dates constantly.
But yet subhuman such as average or ugly looking men don't get shit now.

So, if you cant get sex/relationship from a app that was specifically designed for sex/relationship you are not an incel? Interesting indeed.

So, if you cant get sex/relationship from a app that was specifically designed for sex/relationship you are not an incel? Interesting indeed.
Lmaooo this guy is a normie.

Tinder is a scam, it's a sausage fest I paid for the subscription and still didn't get any matches

Tinder is a scam, it's a sausage fest I paid for the subscription and still didn't get any matches
Millions of females on it... Constantly swiping never running out of girls to swipe on... Yea total sausage fest

Everything on the internet with women on it is a sausage fest.

Women are too empowered online because of this.

All of the bars and clubs are sausage fests.

Where does a man have even a chance at escape?

If you don't have a good social circle built up from a young age your only options are:

1. Be Chad
2. LDAR
3. Rope

White guys can target low status ethnic women but for ethnics like me I really don't know

Sort of true. Social circle game is important as well.

This.

We always compete with other men

Most people don't even know what tinder is

When you wake up to an alert from incels.is telling you you're ugly but somehow manages to get matches, it's over :feelsrope:
nigga I didn't call you ugly

When you wake up to an alert from incels.is telling you you're ugly but somehow manages to get matches, it's over :feelsrope:
Saying you're not Chad doesn't mean you're ugly, not even close.