Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just because you can reproduce does that mean you should?

Should I?

• No

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
For example: If i was able to reproduce with a female in a 3rd world country due to my white skin should I?

Would it be ethical to reproduce and create another manlet and make him go through all the hell i did when i was young and still do?

Reproduction may be a case of just because you can, doesn't mean should.

But then i will feel like i have done my part as a male, by passing on my genes regardless of how bad they are?

Personally this is a tough one for me, and a tough for some manlets and very ugly men.

What do you think?

World doesn't need us , so why should we create more of us. We should kill our bloodlines for good. I am with you 100% here.

just convince your foid to abort the baby if its a boy.
i would do the same.

No because more people is bad for the environment, plus you'd create another incel. Clean the earth and the gene pool

just convince your foid to abort the baby if its a boy.
i would do the same.
No, because that foid you create still carries your subhuman genes which will inevitably create a subhuman man.

You're not that short by third world standards.

I've always been curious as to what's that avatar taken from in your avatar 5,4?

What's that picture or which cartoon is your avatar from?
Also nice signature words.
I have no idea, a friend linked me a meme which had this character in it, so I cropped it and made it my avatar as it explains my physical state.

Yes I wrote my signature myself, so thank you - I am glad you enjoy it.

Yes, reproducing means you were a success. Your genes got passed on, they made it no matter how shitty they were, they made it.

That is the ultimate end goal of any living organism, reproduction. If there is any meaning or purpose to life it's that.

What's that picture or which cartoon is your avatar from?
Also nice signature words.
Oh I know this, it's called Dexter's laboratory and is considered a classic cartoon network series beloved by in particular the 90s kids.

Here's the actual episode clip that was used for the avatar picture :

@FiveFourManlet
@LittleBoy

Last edited:
The way I see it I dont want to create a child seeing as the kid would likely turn out like me

As for OP, I personally wouldn't want to do it. I don't see the point in wasting my time working for some ungrateful brat and dealing with an insufferable wife that after years of an unfulfilling marriage. I now secretly dream about strangling in her sleep.... dame was that too dark? Lol, I guess my early Halloween self's coming out. Anyways, if some shmuck decides to take that plunge and it ends up not really working out or living up to the hype he thought it would be tough shit bud. You took that gamble and lost, now deal with the fallout.

no bro...us manlets shouldn't be breeding

no bro...us manlets shouldn't be breeding
Yes, reproducing means you were a success. Your genes got passed on, they made it no matter how shitty they were, they made it.

That is the ultimate end goal of any living organism, reproduction. If there is any meaning or purpose to life it's that.
It’s between these two, a very hard decision tbh.

I don't want to just reproduce I want an azn girl to RICE me.