Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just because gta 4 has a better story doesn't mean gta 5 story is bad

If you like video game story go buy a PlayStation

GTA IV had a better story, but I like the setting of Los Santos/San Andreas more than Liberty City.

All 3 gta5 characters mog me

Franklin and T get all the women and Michael is rich and has a family :feelsrope:

Gta4 was full of grief and sadness wich I can relate more to

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

This nigga

IV was better in general

Yeah I don't get the V hate boner

IV was better but V is still a good game

Last edited:
Every GTA is the same; start mission with wacky cutscene, go to place and shoot a bunch of people with guns, go to another area and do the same, go to another area and do the same, cops arrive, shoot the cops and lose them

Good games for other things but none of the games were as fun as i remember, all of them are overrated

Which GTA you prefer shows how depressed and black pilled you are. If it's 4 it's over.

San Andreas mogs both

The only flaw with V is that its easy as shit :feelskek: Everything else about it is alright or great compared to the rest of the series

Franklin and T get all the women
Did we play the same game ? The only foid Franklin had was Tanisha, who was a whore and Lamar was just a big mouth who was never shown to have any foids

San Andreas mogs both
Tried to play it on PC and i have to say i rarely played such a bugged game in my life. It has a good story but there are so many game breaking bugs that i need to manually fix every fucking time i open the game. Meanwhile GTA 5 is one of the most polished games i ever played

GTA V felt very rushed and also felt very short. I much prefer San Andreas or IV