Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just because a foid is raped and says she didn't enjoy the rape, doesn't mean she didn't enjoy getting raped. (Foids should never be taken seriously)

This post shows the average cuck mindset. "Rape is so wrong, oh no!!!!" Yeah right, that's why women fantasize about it all the time, and why their body lubricates itself, gets aroused, and they often orgasm to it. In reality foids only care about rape because it takes away their privilege of monopolizing sex.

If a foid is raped, and she enjoys the rape, why would she admit to it? What good does that do her? None, of course, it only makes sense for her to lie so she can gain sympathy from cucks and simps. Therefore, biology should be observed to find the truth, and that is that yes, women enjoy getting raped.

And before anyway says "only by Chad", you are wrong, because many times women get raped in dark alleys and can't see the rapist's face, and they still get wet to that. The body has an internal response to being taken by force which lubricates the vagina. You think evolution programmed women to only get wet when a man with a sculpted face raped them, and that all the other times they got raped their pussy didn't respond by not getting wet? Of course not. Women physically enjoy getting raped by all men, they just get upset that it was by a non chad because they don't like to acknowledge they got wet to a non chad. It cuts at their high egos that a non Chad could turn them on. They want to be above their looksmatch, not below them. And rape is the ultimate in their face move that says "you are not above your looksmatch, your body is submitting to him." Rape is the great equalizer, not just from a physical standpoint, but a mental one as well. :feelsthink:
You also forgot the point that a woman might be forced to give birth to a kid with shit genetics since chad doesn't HAVE to rape since he naturally has an abundance of pussy. I agree overall tho, but you shouldn't make this post if you aren't going to rape yourself (((in apex legends))).

I am trying to find out why you guys wish females to enjoy their rape.
Who says that? This board is merely reporting cold hard facts. You don't seem to get what the blackpill is.
You also forgot the point that a woman might be forced to give birth to a kid with shit genetics since chad doesn't HAVE to rape since he naturally has an abundance of pussy. I agree overall tho, but you shouldn't make this post if you aren't going to rape yourself (((in apex legends))).
She can always get an abortion, they say they want to get abortions because of rape.

She can always get an abortion, they say they want to get abortions because of rape.
Should subfive landwhale sheboon foids be allowed to rape chads and incels? I'm just curious on your take, also most women can't get in abortion in certain parts of the US. I live in the South and they're nearly impossible to get here. Why does a baby deserve to die just because they are the product of rape?

Should subfive landwhale sheboon foids be allowed to rape chads and incels? I'm just curious on your take, also most women can't get in abortion in certain parts of the US. I live in the South and they're nearly impossible to get here. Why does a baby deserve to die just because they are the product of rape?
Men build society, so they shouldnt have to be raped by landwhales. Normal weight foids can rape men though.
I live in the South and they're nearly impossible to get here. Why does a baby deserve to die just because they are the product of rape?
Adoption then.

Men build society, so they shouldnt have to be raped by landwhales. Normal weight foids can rape men though.
If the man doesn't orgasm it should be considered a crime IMO but if he does then sure the foid gets off. She cannot claim that he has any responsibility over that child unless he chooses to however.
Adoption then.
Adoption centers and DHR as a whole is notoriously corrupt in the USA. I don't want any child to have to suffer in one of those places

If the man doesn't orgasm it should be considered a crime IMO but if he does then sure the foid gets off. She cannot claim that he has any responsibility over that child unless he chooses to however.
She can put it up for adoption.
Adoption centers and DHR as a whole is notoriously corrupt in the USA. I don't want any child to have to suffer in one of those places
Abortion is notoriously corrupt, I don't want any child to have to be aborted. Foids should be forced to have children.

She can put it up for adoption.
I'd be okay with this over abortion and the foid raising their own children. We should install propaganda classrooms where the foids and men learn the blackpill along with looksmaxxing (foids can looksmaxx as long as it isn't fakeup).
Abortion is notoriously corrupt, I don't want any child to have to be aborted. Foids should be forced to have children.
I agree with this.

Cmon guys, you make look some of the NORMAL incels look bad with this thread. I am not a cuck normie by any means, but this is really fucked up. No one deserves this, i myself have been sexually abused by a pedophile as a kid and a sub 5 female when i was 17. The psychological damage to the victim is done deep 400ft down.
We have chads here now :lasereyes: @PPEcel @Fat Link

nigga who said im defendig foids. But not helping foids when theyre crying out for help is kinda messed up imagine yo daughter or mother getting raped would you help her
No, because my mom cheated on my dad the moment I was born and I have no empathy for her.

foids almost always deserve rape. aren't most rapes from people they know? most rape probably isn't even real rape anyway