Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just beat up fat women theory

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I want to go home with a bbw and treat her flabs like a punching bag and beat the shit out of her in a frenzy. Her housemates will hear the screams and hear and think that she is having a god time but I’ll his the pummelling her with full strength and no mercy

Just using their flabs like heavy bags and speed bags with no mercy

Hey mang i dont wana be part of that but good luck have fun

Sure, officer. very based though.

She is supporting your boxing career

Wives and children should not complain if the master of the house beats them in order to instill discipline. If i get married, I will not do beat up like punching and brutal stuffs like that , but if my wife does naughty things then i will definitely spank her butt until its red to teach her lesson

Wives and children should not complain if the master of the house beats them in order to instill discipline. If i get married, I will not do beat up like punching and brutal stuffs like that , but if my wife does naughty things then i will definitely spank her butt until its red to teach her lesson
Based

shut up cuck, children are blessed people exempt from any wrongdoing they will do in the future. All cucks beating their children should be punched my 6'4 tyrone prisoner

shut up cuck, children are blessed people exempt from any wrongdoing they will do in the future. All cucks beating their children should be punched my 6'4 tyrone prisoner
boohoo did i trigger your childhood PTSD.fuckin faggot. Sorry but i am not sorry

Giga based, total landwhale death now!!