Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming JUST BEAT DARK SOULS 2 NO DEATHS+NO BONFIRES

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I AM AMAZING aw yeahhhhhh been trying this for months. All in one sitting too. I’m still pumped and its already been 5 minutes or so. Gonna ride this high as long as I can. Proof, I got both illusory rings which you get as a reward for doing this:

B91B872B E14E 4ECC ADD8 AF463B588873

EFEC4F57 9D77 4F56 84E5 70A8841EDC25

Another decent pc mog.

Thats my tv
But the pc can play ds2. My laptop's fan makes noises like its going to blow up any second. And that's when nothing is running on it.

But the pc can play ds2. My laptop's fan makes noises like its going to blow up any second. And that's when nothing is running on it.
Damn that is brutal. I played on ps4 though not pc. My pc is pretty good but I only really use it for shooter games which I dont even really play

mogs me i died over 1000 times on that game

I am so bad at games. Never finished 2, but I think I died over 100 times in ds3 to pontiff sulyvahn:feelscry:

easier than getting a girlfriend and friends

I am so bad at games. Never finished 2, but I think I died over 100 times in ds3 to pontiff sulyvahn:feelscry:
Pontiff ass raped me on my first playthrough too he’s a huge road block. My first playthrough of ds3 was so rocky it took me 182 hours lol. It took time to become the Dark Souls Juggernaut I am today :feelzez:. You could maybe become good if you really tried but tbh not many people really want to spend all the time fornit

Pontiff ass raped me on my first playthrough too he’s a huge road block. My first playthrough of ds3 was so rocky it took me 182 hours lol. It took time to become the Dark Souls Juggernaut I am today :feelzez:. You could maybe become good if you really tried but tbh not many people really want to spend all the time fornit
You must have a lot of patience tbh. But then again, it's not as if there is anything better for us to do.

Great shit, m8. I tried playing DS2 recently and I couldn't do it. I just don't like it for some reason.
Another decent pc mog.
My Walmart pre-built from 2015 runs it fine with low resolution. You can play anything if you're willing to sacrifice graphics. 9/10 times the lowest graphic setting is better than a 360, but nerfing res means you can run shit on medium or better.

I gave up on ds2 after defeating the second boss.
DS3 was easier imo.

congratulations, did you use the rap(e)ier?

Well done bro

I have ds3 but I didn't play it yet.

you should start your YouTube gaming channel

nice. m playing minec dunge

you should start your YouTube gaming channel
Sadly I’m too retarded with techno to figure out how to capture footage and record audio. But I think I could make entertaining stuff if I actually knew how tbh.