Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Beardmaxxx

Blindcell

Blindcell

Greycel
Beards are all the rage nowadays.

If you got bad jawline, just beardmaxxx and you'll get the killer bear look.

Even my Stacey neighbor all of a sudden noticed me and was curiously asking about my beard. I could audibly notice that she was more interested in me after she saw the epic beard I was trotting.

Of course I didn't give her the light of day and was like ''yeah it's coming off tomorrow'' to her disappointment cause beards be shitty when you try to eat anything good like Pizza. I'm hermitmaxing so I can't help getting epic beards and I only have love for 2D girls. I've yet to actually make it with one though. So I'm true incell.

On a more serious note, my Stacey neighbor has like 2 chadlites, a regular chad, 2 normy beta's and ethnic plumber boy (yep he's studying to be a plumber) orbitting her so I'm not even gonne fucking try to get on her good side, it's like wasting time and she already has her soft spot for one of the guys ... guess who she's banging and guess who's payin?

Anyways, if you got the follicles, just beardmax.

If you ain't got no beard.

It's over!

Don't beardmaxx if you don't want to look 10 years older.

Don't beardmaxx if you don't want to look 10 years older.

Nigga, girls won't give you the day of life if you are equal age to them. You'll just be their little brother. But if you beardmaxxx you look older indeed and for the better. Just keep it nice and properly kept and don't go hobo style and they'll think you're a legit serious dude.

Looking older means she'll think you've worked longer on making money, meaning she'll think you've got more gold in the bank for her to mooch on if you got together. So more girls will be interested because they think your value is higher.

works only for chads ergo fakecel goh

Nigga, girls won't give you the day of life if you are equal age to them. You'll just be their little brother. But if you beardmaxxx you look older indeed and for the better. Just keep it nice and properly kept and don't go hobo style and they'll think you're a legit serious dude.

Looking older means she'll think you've worked longer on making money, meaning she'll think you've got more gold in the bank for her to mooch on if you got together. So more girls will be interested because they think your value is higher.

I don't know man. People always thought that I was older than my actual age(even when clean shaved) so I developed kind of a complex for this.

tfw you have a shitty bloated round face and also cant grow a proper beard :feelsrope:

Beards are all the rage nowadays
giphy.gif

LOL OP what a character

Seriously you can contour your beard into the jawline you want to fake.

Ofcourse, a non-contoured beard looks shitty af and will turn you into a hobo. Avoid the hobo look and you should be fine.

i look like a curry creep rapist with facial hair. i need to be as clean shaven as possible.

Been beardmaxxing indirectly for some time. I look like this now.

latest

Beard is a funny cope tbh, it backfires on u

I have tried beardmax while being on tinder and guess what i got 3 matched in 3 months. Beard is almost worthless without good looking front of the face (eye area, symmetry, nose, cheekbones)

I've got a big beard. Doesnt help.

I have tried beardmax while being on tinder and guess what i got 3 matched in 3 months. Beard is almost worthless without good looking front of the face (eye area, symmetry, nose, cheekbones)

But how many tindermatches did you get WITHOUT the beard?

Probably none.

Also still more than me in 2 years.

my beard saved my life.. I would have roped if I took the blackpill and wasn't able to grow a beard.

im never shaving it off ever. if there's some freak accident where my beard gets burned off or something, I'm not leaving the house till it grows back

my beard saved my life.. I would have roped if I took the blackpill and wasn't able to grow a beard.

im never shaving it off ever. if there's some freak accident where my beard gets burned off or something, I'm not leaving the house till it grows back

True Manliness, you know the value of a beard.

True Manliness, you know the value of a beard.
a beard = sliding genioplasty + jaw implants + chin implants + chin wing osteotomy ... and its FREE!!!

one thing I noticed is that a high beard can fraud fwhr. look at dan btlzerian with and without a beard. looks low trust high fwhr dominant but looks the exact opposite clean shaven.

beards also look good on a long philtrum. hope for longmidfacecels

a beard = sliding genioplasty + jaw implants + chin implants + chin wing osteotomy ... and its FREE!!!

one thing I noticed is that a high beard can fraud fwhr. look at dan btlzerian with and without a beard. looks low trust high fwhr dominant but looks the exact opposite clean shaven.

beards also look good on a long philtrum. hope for longmidfacecels
really makes me wish i could grow a nice beard, best i can do is have low density beard that only looks wrong

really makes me wish i could grow a nice beard, best i can do is have low density beard that only looks wrong
get on DHT/minox

Hasn't worked for me tbh, and it's not that I can't grow a beard.

It's everything else.

if it really gets results i might try it, as long as my head hair stays where it is ill try everything to get a beard
2g of Setipiprant a day will make your hair immune to DHT.. its expensive but you decide if its worth it.. if your lower third really is that bad, I think its worth it

I feel the same way, I'll probably rope if I ever see my lower third again.

Prime jb is repulsed by beards.

I beard fraud, my lower third is hardcore fucked and the beard covers it up. I wont be shaving anytime soon. Last time I shaved it off I regretted it immediately, never again.

Prime jb is repulsed by beards.

Not like you're ever going to get prime JB anyway. So why aim for the goal you'll never reach?

Just go rookie mode, lower the difficulty and your standards just a tiny bit and don't try to get Riley Reid in her prime for example, and you might get lucky with the power of the beard.

But be warned,

With great power comes great responsibility,

For he who does not keep the beard kept,

Will suffer the hobo scare..