Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Beardmaxx Bro

S

Spec Carrot

Officer
Apparently this transformation proves to us Incels that looks aren't genetic.
Step 1 - Lose Weight
Step 2- GROW A FULL AND THICK BEARD
And according to IT, we're the retards.

Attachments

• 98798798798.png
    98798798798.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 216
Grow a beard and you'll be having sex left and right in no time bro :soy:

Lol growing a beard like that only looks good in photos. In real life it looks like shit. I know cuz I have a beard

Beards are actually pretty cool, too bad cucks gave them a bad name.

Beards are the only accessible looksmaxxing option men have. JFL if you can’t grow a beard

beards are the biggest cope ever. just lol @ beardmaxxing to hide your shitty lower third. JFL @ beardcope fag.

Beards are soy and meaningless. the only thing that matters on the lower third of your face is the bone

beards are the biggest cope ever. just lol @ beardmaxxing to hide your shitty lower third. JFL @ beardcope fag.

Agreed and most of the time it doesn’t even work. You just look like an ugly guy with a nasty beard.
I only have my beard cuz I can’t shave cuz of shave bumps and also that I just don’t give a fuck about society anymore. So that tells a lot about beards

I just find it funny how the presumption is that anyone can grow a real beard. I just grow patches.
God knows how they think it proves that genetics don't matter, they literally proved the opposite.

i hate shaving the little facial hair i grow.

Grow a beard and be the one/thousand men who it transforms positively.

Wow, I didn’t know that growing a beard and losing weight would improve your personality.

Normie in a shitty photograph and no styling vs professional photograph and professional styling.

I’d rather show my weak jawline than grow a beard and get mistaken for a soy cuck tbh

big beard to hide pathetic weak jawline

I'm the OG neckbeard. My beard only grows there for some reason.

Only low IQ desperate landwhales fall for the beard meme.

If you want a real GF, guess what, "grow a giga Chad bone structure broooo".

Beards are soy and meaningless. the only thing that matters on the lower third of your face is the bone

He is literally chintucking in first pic.

IT always ignores the importance of being white. also how is someone meant to have a good eye area???

Why should I grow a beard if my lower third is the only good thing about my face

Apparently this transformation proves to us Incels that looks aren't genetic.
Step 1 - Lose Weight
Step 2- GROW A FULL AND THICK BEARD
And according to IT, we're the retards.
First pic he has no fucking eyebrows due to them either being some gay strawberry blond color or some kind of bad gene combo. Yet second pic he has fully thick, dark eyebrows? I don't know if it's the same guy but he has some explaining to do, it's probably edited to hell and back

Download

I have a beard as I'm too lazy to shave and this guy is literally my looksmax, I bet he gets loads of sex.