Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
confident bro, life gets better bro, theres more to life than sex and relationships bro, plenty of asexual people live awesome lives bro,

Attachments

• km0HING.jpg
    km0HING.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 64
Don't rope y'all, have you tried like getting a shower? Maybe putting yourself out there?

theres more to life than sex and relationships bro
this kind of shit is so insulting, especially the "you don't need a relationship/sex" shit. i mean yeah there is, but relationships and sex are still a part of life and being human

this kind of shit is so insulting, especially the "you don't need a relationship/sex" shit. i mean yeah there is, but relationships and sex are still a part of life and being human
yeah if sex and relationships dont matter why dont the normies explain why every fucking thing they talk about or do is with their significant other, Lets not forget at how many people we see day to day in relationships enjoying life.

Seriously most of them cant go one hour without either talking about their SO or spending time with them.

You know the phrase: "X is the second best thing in the world hehe" ?
SuiFuel

You know the phrase: "X is the second best thing in the world hehe" ?
SuiFuel
nah bro theres more to life than that bro just remember u can get dat nice career and earn dat money and den da relationships and sex will come later bro, good things come to those who wait bro trust me i was a 22 yo virgin who didnt go out much and then a year later i decided to go out to a pub and talked to a female and then WALLLAH i am in da relationship now! no it wasnt because of my looks it was because of my personality bro, just put yourself out there just be confident k

theres more to life than sex and relationships bro
It's easy for them to say this shit, when they have most likely had sex that day, it infuriates me that they take it for granted and minimize what being denied it can do to someone.

if thats the case y don't the people who say that stop dating

It's easy for them to say this shit, when they have most likely had sex that day, it infuriates me that they take it for granted and minimize what being denied it can do to someone.
broooo dont worry about it ok!!! sex can be boring and gf's can be a lot of work bro trust me bro!! they can really get annoying bro!!! just try and find somethign that u enjoy bro, u know, hobbies and shit!! make da life easier!! u dont need da relationships and da sex!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like billionaires telling people that money can't buy happiness. JFL

if thats the case y don't the people who say that stop dating
omg how dare u tell us to stop dating!!!! we are entitled to sex and relationships bro, we say it doesnt really matter because it really doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things! Now excuse me while i go home and run a train through my whore of a girlfriend while she swallows my pineapple flavoured cum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back