Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Just be yourself man”

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Just had a conversation with my brother about my inceldom and he gave me the typical “be yourself” garbage. Like I haven’t tried that already. Bluepilled bullshit that only works for Chad.

My brother is a Chad and can’t relate to me whatsoever on this so it was maybe stupid for me to try and have a dialogue with him but he’s the only person that I can talk to. Fml.

Of course he cant relate when everyday is a fun party for him because he is good looking by mere CHANCE jfl at existence

I have a younger brother who is one of those skinny, yet muscled "Chadlites" my brother and sister get significant others but I don't. because I'm a fucking sperg.

Of course he cant relate when everyday is a fun party for him because he is good looking by mere CHANCE jfl at existence
Yeah it’s enraging. We both come from the exact same parents but he mogs me to hell and back. You wouldn’t believe that we’re brothers if you saw us together.

How the fuck can you be incel when your whole family is chad

It’s like telling homeless people to “just be yourself” and they will find a house.

Genetic recombination. Mutations. It is very possible. Most of my family are chads and stacies.

I don’t know but it eats at me all the time. Everytime I look at my brother I feel intense anger and jealousy.

I don’t know but it eats at me all the time. Everytime I look at my brother I feel intense anger and jealousy.
Can you at least improve with surgery? You must share some features.

Can you at least improve with surgery? You must share some features.
We have similar eyes. That’s literally all we share in terms of features.

Genioplasty and rhinoplasty could help a lot.

I showed a pic of my brother to a classmate, he said “no way this is your brother “ :feelsrope:

My brother is an incel as well :confused::confused::confused:

Just be Chad bro0o0o0o0o0o

Thats why I hate human interaction with normies(they are lower than animals)

autism is a death sentence

OP was a fakecel but the point of this is still valid