Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just be woman strikes again!!!! Curry foid earns millions via digital begging because she has a dream of studying in Harvard University

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
@Sneir should run her over in his truck while high on speed.

Why the fuck is no one replying??
Are you all one of those simps??

Going to Harvard to get Jew Chadstein cock

Simps donating her money so that she can leave India, Get US citizenship, Fuck White chads and Bash India and Indians:lul::lul:

Her mother is an government official I am pretty sure she can get a loan easily but no they will have to beg also for a subject like psychology which is a hoax. Garbage weak simps

Imagine if that was just some random picture of a foid and it was all just a scam.

Meanwhile, her male counterpart is being butchered for organ transplants in the streets of Kolkata.

Life is a perfectly balanced game with no exploits again :feelsclown:

Wow. I should do the same

That would be based AF.
On the second Tweet, they claim to have documents that prove that the fundraiser was legit.

Not like it matters because some cute pale foid can always get free money while the average male pajeet gets shit and he has to work hard everyday for scraps.

I agree that the money would be better off going into feeding hungry people.
Simps donating her money so that she can leave India, Get US citizenship, Fuck White chads and Bash India and Indians:lul::lul:
This.

I mean yeah, Harvard is a serious university to get into but more than likely she's there for a basic sociology degree and to get fucked by American Chads and Tyrones and to find some rich beta dweeb who can bring in the big bucks to settle down with after he's done finishing his rocket science degree and pursuing his career.

Last edited:
I mean, at this point what is there to say? Nothing in this world shocks me anymore. Sucks for all the starving dysentery-ridden street urchins that weren't born as a slightly above average hole, I guess.

Her mother is an government official I am pretty sure she can get a loan easily but no they will have to beg also for a subject like psychology which is a hoax. Garbage weak simps
scamming people for millions of dollars just so you can go to college to study a fake discipline :lul:
we all know she wants white chad cock

I guarantee you, 100% of all donors are men

Last edited:
scamming people for millions of dollars just so you can go to college to study a fake discipline :lul:
we all know she wants white chad cock
sshhhhhh.... keep it silent :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: we all know that very few people goes abroad to study others goes to enjoy I have cousin he is married to a Swedish foid as they both were studing in Norway. Wasted all his parents hard earned money :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Absolutely disgusting.

Can a user please give me a full tutorial in how to larp as a female to get money on the internet ?

[UWSL]Private message me , I’am really interested.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It’s infuriating that only women benefits from scamming simp online , I want to get some bucks too .[/UWSL]

Just have a hole theory

This makes it worse

Meanwhile I’m eating instant noodles and potatoes to save on food costs when studying :feelshaha:

JUST EXIST MODE AND PEOPLE WILL HAND YOU MONEY TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE

I'm sick of this bullshit soyciety!