Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be Woman - Redhead Gets Famous for Being female - also i want ur ratings of her

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)

View: https://youtu.be/JnBCY-3iNs8

Her channel has millions of views for this superficial housewife larp.
Shes not even that pretty. What do you guys think? Is she fat? is she cute?
idk

Inceldom Discussion

400px-I_am_a_female.jpg

Wow veri wholesome!!!1 Trad wife!!! (She only sucked 122 cocks before him)

6/10

mid because redhead

she looked cute in the car

6/10

mid because redhead

she looked cute in the car
Yup, pretty much, being an above average white woman is literally playing life with cheats, she could do anything from taking a shit to doing nothing and make millions of dollars, its a different fucking world

shes terrible at acting, fat, pigfaced and ugly

let the simps simp though

This is probably the reasons why transmaxxing is on the rise, you see shit like this and how easy life is without a dick retarded kids come to the conclusion to just cut it off lol

This is probably the reasons why transmaxxing is on the rise, you see shit like this and how easy life is without a dick retarded kids come to the conclusion to just cut it off lol
:lul:

Fr. If you're gay or asexual anyway, you might as well get a neo-vagina, fake tits, some hormones and cruise through life like a queen.

Fr. If you're gay or asexual anyway, you might as well get a neo-vagina, fake tits, some hormones and cruise through life like a queen.
srs tho, chop chop and lean back on easy street my nigga

I find her really hot because I like the chubby cute type, she is prob 6, her husband is normie tier blondish guy with visible flaws, so they are looksmatched. Main reason why so many people simp for her is the worshipping of wife ideal, because most women don't want to be wives anymore and many guys can't even dream of finding a girl.

I find her really hot because I like the chubby cute type, she is prob 6, her husband is normie tier blondish guy with visible flaws, so they are looksmatched. Main reason why so many people simp for her is the worshipping of wife ideal, because most women don't want to be wives anymore and many guys can't even dream of finding a girl.
i like this man yes yes, im very low t and low t men like big women ITS FACTS
shes cute ngl, probably has that firebush :feelsohh:

i like this man yes yes, im very low t and low t men like big women ITS FACTS
shes cute ngl, probably has that firebush :feelsohh:

Interesting, im always stressed because of the anxiety and I find short chubby girls more feminine and non intimidating.

would clap but if i had options i wouldnt let my kids have her ginger genes. Thats just setting them up for failure because if i ever have kids i will make sure they never get blackpilled like i did

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back