Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be White

@Zer0/∞ thoughts

just be normie and white

Asking noodlewhores what else could the answer be jfl :feelskek:

I seriously don't get how you think noodlewhores lusting after white Chads means whitecels are fakecels

You can still be a truecel as a whitecel, but undisputedly, your life is better being white than an ethnic. If an incel is a truecel and white, and kept everything else the same, except changed his race to ethnic, he would have roped a long time ago. Foids just love white and black cock. Sub5 whitecels can ascend in SEA. Ethnicels don't have that option.

Foids are so simplistic creatures.Tall,blonde,angular face ooga booga stick that whitu Cocku inside my tightu pussi.It's pathetic because these creatures have nothing to offer except their holes.Can't wait for sex robots

I seriously don't get how you think noodlewhores lusting after white Chads means whitecels are fakecels
Wdym he's average at best :soy::feels:

Nope nope nope not watching that

He’s average looking tbh, he can easily get white women as well

I was talking about them lusting after white models also a foid liking a normie doesn't make a white incel a fakecel
I was joking tbh

JBW gets proven over and over and over yet whitecels keep calling themselves incel.

Foids are so simplistic creatures.Tall,blonde,angular face ooga booga stick that whitu Cocku inside my tightu pussi.It's pathetic because these creatures have nothing to offer except their holes.Can't wait for sex robots
advanced sex robots will be the greatest invention of the 21st century

JBW gets proven over and over and over yet whitecels keep calling themselves incel.
Ok maybe you can be an incel and white if ur in the bottom 10% of white men