Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just be white"

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
What now JBW theorists? Do you really think the guy on the left gets more pussy than the guy on the right?

1516085923311.jpg

CHERNOBYL GAINS are legit

Just say Jsanza and you already probe the jbw cope wrong.

Holy fucking shit, is that a real person? -5/10 Truecel.

Also, "Just Be White" is the most retarded theory on the internet.

What now JBW theorists? Do you really think the guy on the left gets more pussy than the guy on the right?

1516085923311.jpg

They're both getting zero.

They're both getting zero.
I mean yeah but the guy on the right might get a kiss on the cheek like once five years meanwhile the guy on the left... well it's fucking over :feelsrope:

This theory works on humans, not goblins.

Slavic """"""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""

@Tellem--T @chudur-budur
More whites coping with cherrypicked goblins

It's just retarded ethnics trying to channel their hate towards white people because they're too much of a pussy to admit the problem is within them and not "muh whyte devils".

Dude on right looks like non white dylan roof dude on left looks like a hobbit.

Most legit you just don’t want to believe it

The only thing this "theory" proves is the low IQ of non-whites, which has already been scientifically proven anyway.

The only thing this "theory" proves is the low IQ of non-whites, which has already been scientifically proven anyway.
sure buddy, thanks for the compliment

PCT and narrow eyes, he mogs that paki.

Being white is meh. Typically a lot of whites would judge you hard. If you're an ethnic, whites won't focus on you, I promise. That's what I don't like about being white, plus we hate each other and a lot of us resent each other, because a lot of us have different views, and of course on top of being judgemental to other whites.

Low IQ post, that's one deformed mongrel from chernobyl area, does not disprove anything.

These cumskins can't accept the fact that they are failed normies that are socially awkward
Says the fakecel Tyronelite. You've gone full retard recently.

Low IQ post, that's one deformed mongrel from chernobyl area, does not disprove anything.
"5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature." says deformed mongrel from chernobyl area.

He's not deformed at all you, jfl @ u. He's the definition of ugly truecel

Positive canthal tilt slayer

"5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature." says deformed mongrel from chernobyl area.

He's not deformed at all you, jfl @ u. He's the definition of ugly truecel

Where did I say I mog him?