Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be white theory is unironically legit. Using the picture of weed

My white housemate doesn’t leave the house yet still meet girls from tinder, while I have to go out and go through the emotions of getting rejected and getting mentally scarred because I get no matches on tinder

My white housemate doesn’t leave the house yet still meet girls from tinder, while I have to go out and go through the emotions of getting rejected and getting mentally scarred because I get no matches on tinder
How nonwhite are you on a scale from The Congo to Swarthy

white women are retarded, they will only date top tier white chads but there aren't enough to go around.

moving to a white minority country is my only hope

Couple of hundred, swiping once every few days.

like 90% ethnic. only white girls were fat as hell.

he aint nearly masculine enough to get white girls IMO
but then again who gives a fuck about white women
Can you PM me matches? Did you set up any dates with them? Can you PM me conversations? pls Did you ever get messaged first?

Now try that in the UK.
Shit's like 10x harder here.
UK young women are known to drink a lot,
shouldn't it be easy over there ?
I never been to UK so I'm asking

Can you PM me matches? Did you set up any dates with them? Can you PM me conversations? pls Did you ever get messaged first?

ugh, I'm lazy as fuck to screencap anything. no, I didn't setup any dates, no point when they're sending you messages first, you're bound to nail some of that pussy

yeah, a 2-3 new asian/indian/black girls messaged you per day, at least one being hot

just make an account in a big city and passively collect ethnic pussy

Someone create an account using Eliot’s image and see if it gets an notice. Then my “just be school shooter” theory will be proven right again.

ugh, I'm lazy as fuck to screencap anything. no, I didn't setup any dates, no point when they're sending you messages first, you're bound to nail some of that pussy

yeah, a 2-3 new asian/indian/black girls messaged you per day, at least one being hot

just make an account in a big city and passively collect ethnic pussy
I want screenshot of every girl that messaged me first please :3 I like fapping like that, it feels like they're kind of attracted to me and it makes the fap more pleasurable.

I will pay $1 for you to screenshot every girl that messaged me first :3

I want screenshot of every girl that messaged me first please :3 I like fapping like that, it feels like they're kind of attracted to me and it makes the fap more pleasurable.

I will pay $1 for you to screenshot every girl that messaged me first :3

lel i already have a job

why not just setup a fake tinder yourself