Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be white theory" is major cope

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
It's not completely wrong, but this forum over rates it heavily (probably to cope, like that Turkish fakecel who pretends he is ugly, forgot his name, think its "ksnadj" but idk). 

There are generally more white Chads then Chads from any other race, and white Chads tend to be the best looking Chads, all Tyrones look the same, they are big, bald (or have short hair), and are muscular as fuck. If you're white you might have a slightly better chance of getting laid then per say a black or asian men (assuming you're 6+/10). I saw a few posts here saying shit like "if you're white you're a fakecel", whoever thinks that is a curry or ethniccel (or a turkish faggot) who blames himself for not being white, but in reality good aesthetics will get you laid no matter the race. 

Incel White men: 
CNC0w.jpg

steve-buscemi-204410-1-402.jpg

FATWLpu.jpg

michael-cera-will-voice-robin-in-lego-batman-movie2.jpg
1490973671713.jpg

fkQNwq7.jpg

Btw I'm not white

EGGY IS NOT AN INCEL. HE IS A NORMIE.

It is quite complicated. Ethnics do not have the luxury of this "normie" or "chad-lite" bullshit. You are either INCEL or CHAD. There is no in between.

An 8+ Arab or Indian man will be a Chad. He might even do better than white Chad because he is considered exotic and women want to get back at white Chad for breaking their heart. But a sub 8 Arab or Indian man will be totally invisible(incel).
An average white guy(4-6) is a normie, 7 is Chadlite, while sub-4 is incel unless he goes for bottom of the barrel minority women(Asians and Indians).
White men have a halo effect which allows them to be considered at far lower looks ratings. And the thing is that there is not even one race of women who we can point the finger at because they ALL prefer whites.

Of course these dynamics are exclusive to the west.

NegroKing said:
It is quite complicated. Ethnics do not have the luxury of this "normie" or "chad-lite" bullshit. You are either INCEL or CHAD. There is no in between.

An 8+ Arab or Indian man will be a Chad. He might even do better than white Chad because he is considered exotic and women want to get back at white Chad for breaking their heart. But a sub 8 Arab or Indian man will be totally invisible(incel).
An average white guy(4-6) is a normie, 7 is Chadlite, while sub-4 is incel unless he goes for bottom of the barrel minority women(Asians and Indians).
White men have a halo effect which allows them to be considered at far lower looks ratings. And the thing is that there is not even one race of women who we can point the finger at because they ALL prefer whites.

False.

Chad >>> all by a considerable margin. I've personally witnessed Changs get cucked by Chad straight up.

White halo effect is because people find white features attractive. Look at Chadpreet... Looks like a white guy with darker skin and hair.

Chad >>> all and it's not exclusive to the west, make a Chad profile in Japan on tinder pro and watch his power.

Wot1994 said:
False.

Chad >>> all by a considerable margin. I've personally witnessed Changs get cucked by Chad straight up.

White halo effect is because people find white features attractive. Look at Chadpreet... Looks like a white guy with darker skin and hair.

Chad >>> all and it's not exclusive to the west, make a Chad profile in Japan on tinder pro and watch his power.

White Chads are the Chaddiest Chads, but that doesn't men there aren't white Incels.

NegroKing said:

this

Wot1994 said:
False.

See the thing about Changs and Tyrones is that there is an upper limit to how attractive they can be because they lack the Caucasoid phenotype. But even then, sub 8 Indian and Arab men will STRUGGLE compared to white males of the same attractiveness level. The white halo exists for WHITE PEOPLE.

Wot1994 said:
False.

This is somewhat true. That being said Chad > Chang in the west not in Japan. Chad will still slay in Japan but the ideal is Chang since like every race/country prefer their own as studies have shown.

NegroKing said:
See the thing about Changs and Tyrones is that there is an upper limit to how attractive they can be because they lack the Caucasoid phenotype. But even then, sub 8 Indian and Arab men will STRUGGLE compared to white males of the same attractiveness level. The white halo exists for WHITE PEOPLE.

broderickstare2.jpg

Somalian Tyrone

tumblr_li7pn7qqDC1qdqgjdo1_400.jpg

>Be ethnic

>Move to country where your race is the majority

>Race is no longer an issue

Morf12 said:
This is somewhat true. That being said Chad > Chang in the west not in Japan. Chad will still slay in Japan but the ideal is Chang since like every race/country prefer their own as studies have shown.

Chad > Chang, women will be more sure of Chang at first in Aisa because he is more familiar and less scary. But Chad has more sexual power, Chad is the sexual King and it's not even close.

Wot1994 said:
Chad > Chang, women will be more sure of Chang at first in Aisa because he is more familiar and less scary. But Chad has more sexual power, Chad is the sexual King and it's not even close.

Cope. I'm talking strict scientific and biological facts. Intermarry in japan might actually even lower than 1%.

Morf12 said:
Cope. I'm talking strict scientific and biological facts. Intermarry in japan might actually even lower than 1%.

Cope ^ 
Only because the government has stopped Chad from infiltrating. American Chads already cuckolded Japan in ww2. Look at intermarry rates in the western world, Chad dominates. 

Also lol at marriage... I'm talking about sexual power... Those men are being cucked by Chad. There's multiple blogs of guys doing it... BWCs running wild out there.

Wot1994 said:
Cope ^ 
Only because the government has stopped Chad from infiltrating. American Chads already cuckolded Japan in ww2. Look at intermarry rates in the western world, Chad dominates. 

Also lol at marriage... I'm talking about sexual power... Those men are being cucked by Chad. There's multiple blogs of guys doing it... BWCs running wild out there.

Sexual power is what? Testosterone? That would be BBC power. I'm talking strict biological science that race prefer their own. Whites get outcasted in east asia and you get forget about seriously dating the top tier women (qualified professionals)  in Japan, Korea, or China. Intermarry in the states is dominated by Chaun. 

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-00-03.png

with the most popular intermarriage being hispanic and whites.

Literally, three out of those men aren't incel and no one can prove that other two are.

Morf12 said:
Sexual power is what? Testosterone? That would be BBC power. I'm talking strict biological science that race prefer their own. Whites get outcasted in east asia and you get forget about seriously dating the top tier women (qualified professionals)  in Japan, Korea, or China. Intermarry in the states is dominated by Chaun. 

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-00-03.png

with the most popular intermarriage being hispanic and whites.

Strong cope.

Everybody knows Chad > All. Stop posting marriage stats, they don't mean shit. Chad is doing the cucking.

Wot1994 said:
Strong cope.

Everybody knows Chad > All. Stop posting marriage stats, they don't mean shit. Chad is doing the cucking.

You said "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Look at intermarry rates in the western world" I posted the stats. You can keep typing cope but stats and science > memes. [/font]

I think eggy is that 1% of people who had good puhrsunaletee work out for them. He became somewhat well known as well. If the pic I saw of him was real, his gf looked like a hot scene chick, I was like wtffff

I never understood where Egman got his 'game' i.e. confidence from

There's a video where a random Stacy approaches him for some reason and he games her incredibly confidently very effectively

NekoStance said:
I never understood where Egman got his 'game'  i.e. confidence from

There's a video where a random Stacy approaches him for some reason and he games her incredibly confidently very effectively

Well one thing is certain it's gotta be game that's getting him that pussy, because we all know it ain't his face.

[attachment=144]

He literally looks like black Clark Kent

Attachments

• IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 100
eggman does actually have a good personality