Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Just Be White (JBW)”: Incels, Race and the Violence of Whiteness

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

In case you were wondering what all the bluepillers here are doing :feelshaha:

@Made in Heaven :lul::lul::lul:

This is not a bad idea (last picture) although it is somewhat cucked. But hey if dating is like interviewing for a job then you gotta do what you can. Maybe I'll look into European countries with darker skin tones

Tbh that Kurdish guy sounds like a raging faggot talking about contact lenses, name changing, racebending, and dying his hair. Can't say im surprised since he is a kurdroach. If he looked good enough he wouldn't need to larp as "half greek half italian".

Then again, I am anatolian/iranian genetically which are far more dignified historically than kurds ever were, so I guess since can't relate to his self hatred.

I don't talk often with people, but whenever I tell someone I am turkish, they always respond in a positive way EI "oh I've been to Istanbul, very nice country" or "oh I love watching turkish drama, so romantic" etc etc

Tbh that Kurdish guy sounds like a raging faggot talking about contact lenses, name changing, racebending, and dying his hair. Can't say im surprised since he is a kurdroach. If he looked good enough he wouldn't need to larp as "half greek half italian".

Then again, I am anatolian/iranian genetically which are far more dignified historically than kurds ever were, so I guess since can't relate to his self hatred.

I don't talk often with people, but whenever I tell someone I am turkish, they always respond in a positive way EI "oh I've been to Istanbul, very nice country" or "oh I love watching turkish drama, so romantic" etc etc

Jfl :feelshaha:

Jfl :feelshaha:
Many kurds genuinley look very fucking white, if not straight up germanic-tier. If you look at the map of Proto-Nordic phenotype, you can see it's more common in Kurdistan than it is in West Anatolia FFS. Meaning yes, kurds are more blonde than anatolians, assuming we dont factor in slavic slavery from ottomans

So he most be a pretty subhuman kurd, at least by their standards.

Memes write themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back