Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just be white in Asia

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Lifefuel for fat short balding whitecels tbh.

Maybe he pays her for company or they are friends....i doubt that he fucks her. JBW is a meme!!!
It's not real and you know it....

There's entire subs dedicated to looking at these cases of JBW in Asia.

Just stop.....Also Cherry-Picking's against the rules.

I feel bad for whitecels having to settle for ugly noodlewhores while us ethnics steal their weemen. Well not really, but you know what I mean. The future is ethnic.

Maybe he pays her for company or they are friends....i doubt that he fucks her. JBW is a meme!!!
It's not real and you know it....
There are cheap whores in Thailand who refuse paying curries JFL. Whites will never be refused in Asia.

There are cheap whores in Thailand who refuse paying curries JFL. Whites will never be refused in Asia.
True , but not all of them, picture means shit, nobody here can legit prove the JBW theory. It just a meme you love to follow.

Down Syndrome IQ. Anyone but a low IQ coping ethnic can tell that this is prostitution/betabuxx.

Avarage white guys....not incels !!! Get real.....JBW may be a thing for normies not us.

True , but not all of them, picture means shit, nobody here can legit prove the JBW theory. It just a meme you love to follow.
This isnt cherrypicking. Its showing how low noodlewhores standards are.

Literal JUST.BE.WHITE.

keep on coping

Everytime the same shit, oooh look i am more incel than you, just go to SEA . Crying about race is a cope, you are here because you are ugly not because you are asian. We all have the same chances out there with foids , literal 0 !!!