Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be White Chad is so the law

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Here at my uni, it is majority white and asian, with nigger being like the lowest population here...
I am so alienated, ignored, and a nuisance to the other races at this libbykiked institution, it's so cuckoldry being here.

all the white jock chads literally get WORSHIPPED here JUST FUCKING LAUGH AT THIS CUCKOLDRY!!
even the smart white chadlites who happen to also be in some good shaped get their pp worshipped..
like literally worshipped, these fucking noodle and cumskin toilets legit get on their knees to suck pp, mang!! :feelsree:

and there's inkywell me... ignored, thought of as an annoyance by existing, and alienated. no one literally talks to me at this kite place jfl, blood.
Being white and even somewhat good looking is life easy mode 1000%
White chad gets significantly more attention than Tyrone, Chang, Chadpreet, and Chadriguez

jfl at how over it will forever be as a nigger, no noodle worshipping me pp for me :fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Over for homoerectuscels.

What about the sand nigs?

It does feel isolating walking around the halls by myself while everyone else has a friend or a entire group with them

Just Be Tall Handsome White is law

you probably should get out of college, the mogging in places like these in unlimited and while, light skin chads are all over the places getting a ton of attentions while inkwells like us are not even existing in the eyes of these whores

you probably should get out of college, the mogging in places like these in unlimited and while, light skin chads are all over the places getting a ton of attentions while inkwells like us are not even existing in the eyes of these whores
need money and locked in commitment, mang

it's over

Here at my uni, it is majority white and asian, with nigger being like the lowest population here...
I am so alienated, ignored, and a nuisance to the other races at this libbykiked institution, it's so cuckoldry being here.

all the white jock chads literally get WORSHIPPED here JUST FUCKING LAUGH AT THIS CUCKOLDRY!!
even the smart white chadlites who happen to also be in some good shaped get their pp worshipped..
like literally worshipped, these fucking noodle and cumskin toilets legit get on their knees to suck pp, mang!! :feelsree:

and there's inkywell me... ignored, thought of as an annoyance by existing, and alienated. no one literally talks to me at this kite place jfl, blood.
White chad gets significantly more attention than Tyrone, Chang, Chadpreet, and Chadriguez

jfl at how over it will forever be as a nigger, no noodle worshipping me pp for me :fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels:
brutal racepill

Blackcel Lives Matter :feelsEhh:

College like most American education doesn't teach you any useful skill. It teaches you your place in the social hierarchy. You're supposed to try to get into parties only to get rejected by the fratbros while some lanky dude brings 10 noodlewhores who all want to suck his dick. I realized this after 4 years and now regret every moment. I paid these evil fucks thousands to tell me I'm worthless but at least now I know. If theres any institution in the west that I want to destroy the most it is universities. They are evil and not intellectual whatsoever.

Honestly most white chads should get Black women, they would be easy for them