Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Be White bRo

Can we just all agree JBW works with noodlewhores, currywhores, beanwhores, sandwhores because they are low IQ, doesn't work with white goods because they are high(er) IQ, hence for them Face-height-frame is everything (and of course there is mathematical correlation to JBW here.
curry and noodlewhores in the west arent low IQ from my experience at least. they just think their men are genetic trash compared to godly whites

curry and noodlewhores in the west arent low IQ from my experience at least. they just think their men are genetic trash compared to godly whites
I meant low IQ as in choosing a 5/10 white over a true 8/10 ethnic. agree though the ones in the west are higher IQ

I meant low IQ as in choosing a 5/10 white over a true 8/10 ethnic. agree though the ones in the west are higher IQ
Yeah they are stupid in that aspect. Though I wouldn’t doubt that what we perceive as an average white guy(5/10) they think he’s a 7-8/10. Ethnics in general just overrate white people (both male and female)

It's not just about skin, whites are just better looking.
they are, and that's why maybe 10% of whites are 8+ compared to maybe 1% of ethnics. my point was ethnic foids are blinded by that halo effect hence overrate whites.and puck a 5.white over an 8 ethnic

I see many Back Men with White Girls. Rarely, if ever White Men with Black Girls.
I do see more White Men with Orientals, also many Oriental Men with White Girls.
If you go to Asia, they just want citizenship, NOT YOU. Basically the same thing as prostitution.
holy fuck you are the first person besides me who I have heard say this. High IQ fella

LOL Its time for you to go back to lookism. While us ethnics dream about having any girl show us affection all you white faggots talk about is slaying and whatnot. What a joke, this is why nobody takes you people seriously when you complain about being incel, your lookism tier male model slayer or bust ethnic girls dont count definition of inceldom is insulting
If You not ethnic you will never understand.
How do I whitemaxx and ascend with ethnic foid as an american? I'm fine with noodlewhore or latina etc. And I don't mean something fishy like going to a third world country where bitches are poor or want citizenship

i would count seamaxxing as ascension but it’s super hard and not for sure to work. i’ve never even left my country i’m supposed to spend thousands of dollars leave my country for the first time and hope girls in countries that don’t speak english will come up to me out of the blue? if it works great if not that would be the biggest waste in my life so far

I agree, being white is not enough.

Racepill is real but exaggerated by ethnics who have turned it into a cope and then some to the point that some have the mentality that being white means you're automatically a volcel. Very often JBW in places like SEA is actually a case where status/money more than race because whites are perceived to always be wealthy/of status.