Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Be White bRo

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I hate the jbw bro spam replies. Spam and low effort is not the worst but "jbw" is extremely bluepilled.
I still cant understand how there is no rules against these bluepilled stuff. And as a mixedrace cel i find it really rude. It should be a ragefuel for whitecels.
You literally say "Just exist bro" to whitecels. And JFL if you call SEAmaxxing ascension. That is NOT an ascension. If you cant date an "ideal race ideal looks" foid, you dont have the right to call it an ascension. It is like trying out the demo of a game. You would still feel bad bec. that foid is nt your ideal gf.
Just be white bro only works on mass shootings. I cannot deny that.
And lets suppose that youre a 4/10 ethnic; a white 1/10 incel is not mogging you bec. of his skin. The white skin halo only works for 5/10 and up.
You are a terrorist and he is a lone wolf.
Face, height, frame. Thats all.

I see many Back Men with White Girls. Rarely, if ever White Men with Black Girls.
I do see more White Men with Orientals, also many Oriental Men with White Girls.
If you go to Asia, they just want citizenship, NOT YOU. Basically the same thing as prostitution.

I'm white. Now give me cute adorable asian loli waifu
SEAmaxing counts as ascension for me, if waifu cute. Finding ugly femorloid would be not ascension, even if she white

Just be yourself bro is more legit

SEAmaxing counts as ascension for me, if waifu cute. Finding ugly femorloid would be not ascension, even if she white

There is no skin for your face.
Even if you like noodlefoids, it is NOT an ascension.
Ascension is a bigger thing:
Dating whatever you want. Ascension is living like a chad. Fucking every race.
If youre limited to a race to date, you should not call it ascension.

what they don't understand is that their using the same though process of those retarded SJWs:
White men are privileged and can't be discriminated.
and jbw copers:
white men are more attractive and can't be incels.
their purpuse is to play the victim card disregarding the problem of other people.

I see many Back Men with White Girls. Rarely, if ever White Men with Black Girls.
I do see more White Men with Orientals, also many Oriental Men with White Girls.
If you go to Asia, they just want citizenship, NOT YOU. Basically the same thing as prostitution.

true

LOL Its time for you to go back to lookism. While us ethnics dream about having any girl show us affection all you white faggots talk about is slaying and whatnot. What a joke, this is why nobody takes you people seriously when you complain about being incel, your lookism tier male model slayer or bust ethnic girls dont count definition of inceldom is insulting

JBW copers can't handle their inceldom and have to use us as a scapegoat, which is idiotic since they should rather blame (((someone else.)))

LOL Its time for you to go back to lookism. While us ethnics dream about having any girl show us affection all you white faggots talk about is slaying and whatnot. What a joke, this is why nobody takes you people seriously when you complain about being incel, your lookism tier male model slayer or bust ethnic girls dont count definition of inceldom is insulting

I see many Back Men with White Girls.
its over for back men

severe-upper-back-pain.jpg

Last edited:
High iq post tbh, i always knew jbw was cope

If you cant date an "ideal race ideal looks" foid, you dont have the right to call it an ascension.
With that logic even Chads have no.hope of ascending in 2019. Thanks to hypergamy even Chads date down. Dick in vagina is ascension. That's it.
And lets suppose that youre a 4/10 ethnic; a white 1/10 incel is not mogging you bec. of his skin. The white skin halo only works for 5/10 and up.
Yeah you're right. 1/10 whitecel doesn't mog 4/10 deathnicks.
1/10 whitecels.mog 8/10 deathnicks.

its over for back men

indoors-studio-couple-woman-young-girl-man-boy-20-25-brunette-blonde-AXFH10.jpg
I cant see the pic.
LOL, read the thread again before you post a reply on it. You dont even read the thread.
Yeah you're right. 1/10 whitecel doesn't mog 4/10 deathnicks.
1/10 whitecels.mog 8/10 deathnicks.
JFL if this is not satire.

LOL Its time for you to go back to lookism. While us ethnics dream about having any girl show us affection all you white faggots talk about is slaying and whatnot.
no you shitskins dream about being white because you're drowning in self-hatred.
this JBW cope is just showing to the forum your inferiority complex.

Fucking an ugly, brown thailand girl is hardly "ascension". JUST GO TO A WHOLE DIFFERENT CONTINENT AND SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BRAH!

what they don't understand is that their using the same though process of those retarded SJWs:
and jbw copers:
their purpuse is to play the victim card disregarding the problem of other people.
I am not saying it's absolute reality. Especially factors like height seems to effect JBW significantly. More than face. But yeah being white provides extra point no downplaying that.

Please do elaborate on this.
At least you're not so low-IQ to dismiss the white skin halo, but why does it work when you're 5+ but not when you're 4 or below.

volcel coping faggot. you're like 55, go off to SEA and stop using this excuse

From what I have observed. I think the halo effect works if its in the same tier.
For example:
Like say 3/10 White > 3/10 ethnic (removing all factors including money).

I think the JBE(Just be ethnic) copers are just as bad if not worse. Denying the halo effect is absurd. Lighter skin ethnics are given preference over darker skin ethnics for a reason.

Fucking an ugly, brown thailand girl is hardly "ascension". JUST GO TO A WHOLE DIFFERENT CONTINENT AND SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BRAH!
yes it is ascension. so many fucking volcels here ffs

Please do elaborate on this.
At least you're not so low-IQ to dismiss the white skin halo, but why does it work when you're 5+ but not when you're 4 or below.
As i said, im not denying the white halo but it only only works for normie and up bec. white+ugly= creepy
Ethnics are not creepy. They dont have the creepy guy halo(talking about ugly ethnics).

As i said, im not denying the white halo but it only only works for normie and up bec. white+ugly= creepy
Ethnics are not creepy. They dont have the creepy guy halo(talking about ugly ethnics).
That's actually a good point

The ethnic JBW coping has completely destroyed this forum. The whole site has become a joke.

Ugly whites should be compared with ugly ethnics, not with normie ethnics.

Ethnics can be creepy for sure, I am not sure what you mean.

JBW is the biggest load of bullshit I’ve read on here. Amazing how much ethnics try to cope.

Ugly whites should be compared with ugly ethnics, not with normie ethnics. You are coping if you think ethnics can't be "creepy".

Ugly whites definitely do have the creepy stigma/stereotype attached to them.

Ugly whites definitely do have the creepy stigma/stereotype attached to them.
This is universal to all ugly males not just whites. Whites aren't considered creepy by default due to their skin color, that is some cope.

Ethnics also can automatically have the dirty, unhygienic, barbaric or poor stigma to them as well if you want to start nitpicking.

This is universal to all ugly males not just whites. Whites aren't considered creepy by default due to their skin color, that is some cope.

Ethnics also can automatically have the dirty, unhygienic, barbaric or poor stigma to them as well if you want to start nitpicking.

Actors like Steve Buscemi and Paul Dano are always type casted as creepy ugly white guys. Don't really see ethnic actors in that position

Actors like Steve Buscemi and Paul Dano are always type casted as creepy ugly white guys. Don't really see ethnic actors in that position
There are very few notable ethnic actors to really base that assumption of really, especially from Hollywood. If you want to see "creepy" ethnic actors casted in "creep" roles. A better sample size would be from a ethnic film industry like Bollywood or something.

Then again I can easily see someone with similar bone structure but with ethnic skin be in the "creep" role.

If you cant date an "ideal race ideal looks" foid, you dont have the right to call it an ascension. It is like trying out the demo of a game. You would still feel bad bec. that foid is nt your ideal gf.
JFL @ the state of this site. At this point we may as well be called volcels.cope. The amount of volcels, fakecel, and “mentalcels” here is ridiculous

Ugly is ugly it doesn't matter what race you are. JBW is just BS

I'd pump and dump a noodlewhore if possible. Sadly, and for some reason ethnicels on this forum can't get this through their thick skulls, noodlewhores don't want me in spite of my blue eyes and white skin.

Can we just all agree JBW works with noodlewhores, currywhores, beanwhores, sandwhores because they are low IQ, doesn't work with white goods because they are high(er) IQ, hence for them Face-height-frame is everything (and of course there is mathematical correlation to JBW here.

Spam and low effort is not the worst but "jbw" is extremely bluepilled.
Agreed.
And JFL if you call SEAmaxxing ascension. That is NOT an ascension. If you cant date an "ideal race ideal looks" foid, you dont have the right to call it an ascension.
I'd call it ascension, sadly I can't afford it though.
You would still feel bad bec. that foid is nt your ideal gf.
I just want a gf, my only standard is that I don't want a landwhale. I'm not looking for a white Stacy JFL.
There is no skin for your face.
Even if you like noodlefoids, it is NOT an ascension.
Wtf did I just read?

Why does ascension need to be this? No one except gigachad 11/10 can get whatever they want whenever they want in any city if the world. Ascension just means a 5+ foid desiring you purely for your SMV, that's all

It's as easy as that br0

Jfl If anything should be banned its that femdom shite you are spreading here op.

If You not ethnic you will never understand.
Shout out to my ethnic niggas @angrycurrycel @tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel @SoyUnPerdedor

Mating with noodlewhores is a crime against humanity.
and jbw copers:
Cope.

JBW is backed up by science while SJW is not.

Last edited: