[JFL] Just be ugly bro!!!

HighTGymcel

Removercel
-
Jfl at this cope article. They probably dont want ugly males to rope or go ER.
Beauty isnt subjective. Its objectiv or why do millions of foids lust after all the giga chads.
People who produce fake propaganda like that should be hanged publicly.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
That's just propaganda to maintain the ugly men who keep society working in the rat race.

Zarko

Custom Title Here
-
I really don't see what they gain from giving incels in denial hope. Are they trying to seem more compassionate? They hate us, they say we'll never get laid, yet according to them we still have a chance. This shit makes me so angry.

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
I’m sure Padma going with Rushdie had NOTHING to do with his wealth and connections...

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
daily mail is fake news boyo, also i like that u switched back to original avi :feelsokman::feelsokman:

GeneticFilth

Major
-
Gigacope

You can be fat, skinny, or wear glasses and still slay with a 8+ face.
They would call this guy ugly because he's skinny and wears glasses.When they see him dating a non plank/landwhale girl they say see girls care about personality.

Wonder

Disordercel
-
That's just propaganda to maintain the ugly men who keep society working in the rat race.
Mostly just that the ugly men don't realise that they basically have nothing to look towards and might as well just buy a gun and maybe point it at a few other people before themselves.

Villain

Veteran
-
uses statusmaxxed guys as an example :feelskek: fcking stupid

can SOMETIMES the probability of that sometimes is like 1 statuxmaxxed man in a million men

Last edited:

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
This was based on animal studies, which suggested that females chose males with different characteristics to improve disease resistance.
They are assuming that:
  1. Humans are the same as animals, and are not bound to societal standards.
  2. "Diverse" and "different" characteristics is the same as ugly.
Needless to say this article is bullshit by fake news to attract coping normies.

Villain

Veteran
-
This was based on animal studies, which suggested that females chose males with different characteristics to improve disease resistance.
They are assuming that:
  1. Humans are the same as animals, and are not bound to societal standards.
  2. "Diverse" and "different" characteristics is the same as ugly.
Needless to say this article is bullshit by fake news to attract coping normies.
they conduct a study and forcefully make the outcome as exactly what they want it to be
or make a conclusion of the study with almost no correlation to the result

Last edited:

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
-
So on the start they tell you to stop improving yourself then use celebrities as examples and then they admit it's just an animal study. Absolute state of daily mail

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
LMAO, don't be so naive. Most women perceive 7/10 as "ugly", 8/10 as "average" and 9/10 as "good looking", "attractive" etc. Anything below 6/10 are not considered as humans.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
LMAO normies have no fucking idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)