Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be twice her size bro

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

Also imagine if a an ugly af tranny looking foid has a bf like that then what are our chances?​

Last edited:
Our chances come through the barrel of a firearm

Literally an ugly inbred

That guy isn't even that handsome. Literally just be tall is the reason why this foid is with him. :feelsree:

That guy isn't even that handsome. Literally just be tall is the reason why this foid is with him. :feelsree:
You can't look like complete shit though. If he had an incel frame (and a whole slew of incel features), it would've been over (arguably)

<6'3" = it's over for you

<6'3" = it's over for you
I'm saying that to niggers. many foids here have that 190cm at least shit it's a trend for like 4 or 5 years.and i see niggas here on insta coping like:"well johnny depp and dicaprio aren't above 190cm what you say about that?":feelskek:

I'm saying that to niggers. many foids here have that 190cm at least shit it's a trend for like 4 or 5 years.and i see niggas here on insta coping like:"well johnny depp and dicaprio aren't above 190cm what you say about that?":feelskek:
True. Niggas are coping hard here

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JBW deniers are just volcel with 99% probability
Whites are on average taller than shitskins. A 5'10" white man is basically a midget in western Europe but 5'10" gook in SEA is a total heightmogger

Whites are on average taller than shitskins. A 5'10" white man is basically a midget in western Europe but 5'10" gook in SEA is a total heightmogger
Planes exist fam

Throw stones mad