Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee just be teehee theory gets away with murder

• Thread starter braindmgedsleepycel
  • Start date
braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

disabledrottingbasementcel
★★★★★
in 2006 my uncle was hit and killed by a drunk driver (foid). she received no jail time because she convinced my grandmother that it was an accident and she would change and my grandmother advocated for the judge to not give jail time
I dont even think she had any community service time either.
my mom and I were at target and she saw her and she told me later. Doubt the foid ever even thinks about it. They were early college age like 21.
obviously i cant reveal any of it without doxxing and I guess you dont have to believe me

Kill her next time you see hER, and avenge your uncle

Your grandmother is a dumb fucking whore that should be punched to death

Your grandmother is a dumb fucking whore that should be punched to death
y-you dont understand...god says to forgive people!!

she received no jail time because she convinced my grandmother that it was an accident and she would change and my grandmother advocated for the judge to not give jail time
JFL, foid-on-foid in group preference goes so far that they have more loyalty to a stranger foid that killed their kid than to their own male biological child @DarkStar

in 2006 my uncle was hit and killed by a drunk driver (foid). she received no jail time because she convinced my grandmother that it was an accident and she would change and my grandmother advocated for the judge to not give jail time
I dont even think she had any community service time either.
my mom and I were at target and she saw her and she told me later. Doubt the foid ever even thinks about it. They were early college age like 21.
obviously i cant reveal any of it without doxxing and I guess you dont have to believe me
you cant make this shit up
JFL, foid-on-foid in group preference goes so far that they have more loyalty to a stranger foid that killed their kid than to their own male biological child @DarkStar
:reeeeee:

She deserved decapitation. What a shame she didn't get it

God. Damn. This is the hardest thing I have ever read here. I am so sorry.

You can't murder an sub 8 male because they're not seen as human beings by soyciety

this world has always been gynocentric

no surprise there

nevermind the foid was 18 (underaged drinking)

then 2 weeks later she got in another drunk driving accident

JFL, foid-on-foid in group preference goes so far that they have more loyalty to a stranger foid that killed their kid than to their own male biological child

Further confirms my theory as to how they work as the ideal "ZOGbots"

A man's life means nothing, a woman's life means everything

Its how it has always been and how it always will be

Even feminists think this way even if they are all for "equality"

Foids are evil