Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be Taller straight from the whore's mouth

cos tbh being taller than average is predictable with taller parents being handsome is not so much, so someone with taller parents is definitely incel-proof unless he has a legit truecel tier face which is rare too
Yes, but to you, it's not obvious. You just come to this world and that's all.
Btw, if your mother is a real Stacey (i.e. she looks like a female model) and your father is a real Chad (i.e. he looks like a male model), then you can't be ugly or short either. And speaking about height, I think sons get their height from the mothers mostly for some reason. So, if your mother is tall for a woman, there's a high probability you're gonna be tall too (if your father isn't very short).

Yes, but to you, it's not obvious. You just come to this world and that's all.
Btw, if your mother is a real Stacey (i.e. she looks like a female model) and your father is a real Chad (i.e. he looks like a male model), then you can't be ugly or short either. And speaking about height, I think sons get their height from the mothers mostly for some reason. So, if your mother is tall for a woman, there's a high probability you're gonna be tall too (if your father isn't very short).
Yea, that's exactly what I've noticed as well

A wise man once said: ''how come you see tallcels on incel forums but you never see handsomecels?'' That should be your answer
they're called manlets you chode
So you're saying that this guy would do worse
View attachment 500979
than this guy, just become the first is 5'6 and the second is 6'3? You are absolutely delusional.
View attachment 500980
neither would slay tbh. Great face on first guy though, shame about the height

Last edited:
Then he hasn't bothered or he's ultra dark skin curry
Blue eyed white guy who went to parties
Knajjd3

Chadjid

So you mean a 5' 6" guy with a 10/10 face will slay more than a 6' 2" guy with a 5-6 or even 4 out of 10 face?
I agree w that guy. I have seen foids saying that they don't care what number describes your height as long as the boy is few inches taller. And they even dated shorter than 6ft boys who were still taller than her. But I have never seen any foid who is willing to date ugly men.

Thats why I agree that the 5'6 handsome guy has chances w foids shorter than 5'4 but the 6'2 uggo has far lesser chances.