Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just be tall

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
article-2158836-138082DB000005DC-873_634x995.jpg

Lmao, height is COPE.

I'm 6"1' and 6/10 and yet still here languishing

just have face.

Chadistan said:
Lmao, height is COPE.

I'm 6"1' and 6/10 and yet still here languishing

You're short an inch. Also are you white?

Tell that to jsanza

Beyond 6"5 if they are on this forum are just blackpilled.

height is not everything but yeah women just naturally look at you when you pass by and men don't bother you for being a dick to them

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
just have face.

And at least 5'8" height. But yeah, No face=No sex.

Chadistan said:

Can you score uggos and whales, at least?

I dream of a world where I could actually have standards and preferences, but that world only exists for chadlites and above.

face towers everything

6'2" and I'm here, sooooo......

I'm 6'1 as well, it's actually funny, I'll give you a good blackpill about height and face. Some Stacey asked me how tall I was, I said 6'1, and she's like "omg no way come over here Chadlite* so Chadlite comes over and we go back to back and I'm taller than him, she's shocked. Basically, if you're an ugly (or fat) guy, women will think that 5'10 Chadlite is taller than you, if you're ugly even your somewhat good thing will be buried in women's minds

Sub8Hate said:
Chadistan said:
Can you score uggos and whales, at least?
I dream of a world where I could actually have standards and preferences, but that world only exists for chadlites and above.

I have had 4s and 5s interested in the past but nothing came from it. If you're not 8+ it's a remarkable amount of effort just to get a girl below your looksmatch on a date

Height is the most important single element of male attractiveness, yes. Followed by frame, and then face.

I have honestly met plenty of tall uglies who drown in pussy.

inb4 “cope”

MayorOfKekville said:
Height is the most important single element of male attractiveness, yes. Followed by frame, and then face.

inb4 “cope”

cope

I'm a tall ugly and I have yet to drown in pussy.

Framecel222 said:
cope

I'm a tall ugly and I have yet to drown in pussy.

Then you must have a totally deformed subhuman face. When I say ugly, I’m talking between 3 and 5.

Cope.

MayorOfKekville said:

inb4 “cope”

I can confirm. I often see tallcells in the 3 to 5 range with GL girls. I however rarely see manlets with girls, let alone ugly manlets.

What might explain this is the 'exposure effect'. If you meet the minimum requirements (i.e. height, race, etc.) then a girl can get attracted to your face if she sees you on a regular basis. If however you dont meet those requirements, she might like your face better after knowing your for a while, but she will still not be attracted to you. This so called exposure effect can boost you up to a point or two. So this might explain how someone who's 3 or 4 objectively could become a 5 or 6 in a girls eyes.

fred_herbert said:
I can confirm. I often see tallcells in the 3 to 5 range with GL girls. I however rarely see manlets with girls, let alone ugly manlets.

What might explain this is the 'exposure effect'. If you meet the minimum requirements (i.e. height, race, etc.) then a girl can get attracted to your face if she sees you on a regular basis. If however you dont meet those requirements, she might like your face better after knowing your for a while, but she will still not be attracted to you. This so called exposure effect can boost you up to a point or two. So this might explain how someone who's 3 or 4 objectively could become a 5 or 6 in a girls eyes.

It’s simply down to evolution. When femoids see a tall man, especially an athletic looking one, they see a man who can potentially fight off a bear or outrun a leopard. He will be a better hunter because of his athleticism, a better climber, etc. So she wants his genes for her offspring.

If his face is sub-par then she can overlook that if his body is good.

I have never, ever seen a manlet who drowns in pussy. It simply doesn’t happen, ever.

MayorOfKekville said:
It’s simply down to evolution. When femoids see a tall man, especially an athletic looking one, they see a man who can potentially fight off a bear or outrun a leopard. He will be a better hunter because of his athleticism, a better climber, etc. So she wants his genes for her offspring.

If his face is sub-par then she can overlook that if his body is good.

I have never, ever seen a manlet who drowns in pussy. It simply doesn’t happen, ever.

Yes manlets are fucked. This is why 20% of this forum is under 5'7, while in the western population it's only 7%.

Try being ugly AND short like me boyos, then you'll have something to whine about. At least you tallfags got SOMETHING.

Anyone who says height doesn't matter is a coping retard.

tall + looksmaxed = high tier normie (At least)

you need to have a true ugly face in order to be (real) incel +6"

RealestFakecel said:
tall + looksmaxed = high tier normie (At least)

you need to have a true ugly face in order to be (real) incel +6"

Exactly if you have a face in the average range and you are tall it's very difficult to be incel. The tall incels here are either extremely ugly or have severe autism / aspergers / mental disorder.

MayorOfKekville said:
Then you must have a totally deformed subhuman face. When I say ugly, I’m talking between 3 and 5.

Cope.

Correct.

MayorOfKekville said:

Cope.

Unfortunately for him he's really deformed. 

k4GTEUY.jpg

So please choose your words carefully.

modus_coperandi said:

k4GTEUY.jpg

That looks like a psl 5/10. In a college class full of nerds he would be above average.

modus_coperandi said:

k4GTEUY.jpg

Lol I'm such an acnecel in this picture. Thank god I'm on Accutane now.

Homosapicuckus said:
That looks like a psl 5/10. In a college class full of nerds he would be above average.

Can confirm that every guy at my school is a beta nerd. I have a friend who goes to Cal Poly and he says everyone there is a Brad (our word for Chad-lite.) Guess it varies from school to school.

Homosapicuckus said:

Yeah, I wasn't being serious. Everyone here agrees that he's at least average looking, maybe even slightly above average.

modus_coperandi said:

k4GTEUY.jpg

WTF. He's at least a 5/10. If he's over 6 feet he's practically a chad. Only explanation is mentalcel - must be full-grade autistic.

Jesus H Christ. I'm not gonna post a picture, but I'm a genuinely ugly manlet. Live 1 day in my shoes.

MayorOfKekville said:
WTF. He's at least a 5/10. If he's over 6 feet he's practically a chad. Only explanation is mentalcel - must be full-grade autistic.

Jesus H Christ. I'm not gonna post a picture, but I'm a genuinely ugly manlet. Live 1 day in my shoes.

Yeah I agree, I wasn't serious. He's a BDDcel.

modus_coperandi said:
Yeah I agree, I wasn't serious.

Yeah I know, but I just can't believe he's wasting his life on this board. He could easily be slaying with some looksmax and PUA.

I'd fucking kill to be over 6 feet tall.

modus_coperandi said:
Yeah I agree, I wasn't serious. He's a BDDcel.

I think lookism would probably rate him.a 5. Which is, unfortunately, 1 point below the minimum requirement to slay.

If he's tall he could get laid still. If he's a manlet it's over.

MayorOfKekville said:

inb4 “cope”

Do you live in an English speaking country?

What you describe sounds like some Euro phenomenon.

modus_coperandi said:

k4GTEUY.jpg

He's got that aspie school shooter thousand yard stare going on.

Solitarian_Walker said:
He's got that aspie school shooter thousand yard stare going on.

Lol, now I cant unsee it.

FACEandLMS said:
Do you live in an English speaking country?

What you describe sounds like some Euro phenomenon.

Yup, UK. Average height here is like 5'10", and I'm well below that.

Minimum height required to be physically visible to femoids is probably 6 feet.

MayorOfKekville said:
Yup, UK. Average height here is like 5'10", and I'm well below that.

Minimum height required to be physically visible to femoids is probably 6 feet.

I was expecting Poland or something.

I can't remember the last time I saw a guy over 6' with his gf. I usually see 5'10 guys with a 6.5+ face with a gf.