Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just be tall theory

iTV said i'm 3-4/10. I don't want to doxx myself anymore.

Yeah, we actually have similar faces. I just have a big hooked nose and i'm not as white as you, you're a real western european.

Do you have a job? I might pursue surgery when I'm making 6 figure income. Leg lengthening is a priority for me.

:yes::yes::yes: Jaw surgery isn't a one stop shop
Currently? No. Just graduated. I will try the Turkey route. There's supposed to be a big clinic there that does jaw surgeries comparatively cheap. Either way: i still have about a year of braces regardless to straighten out my teeth.

I'm Slav dude, not western. My father was Ukrainian and mother Belorussian.

Currently? No. Just graduated. I will try the Turkey route. There's supposed to be a big clinic there that does jaw surgeries comparatively cheap. Either way: i still have about a year of braces regardless to straighten out my teeth.
Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll be able to get something after that bc ur tall. I'd still have to get LL for any chance of ascending.
I'm Slav dude, not western. My father was Ukrainian and mother Belorussian.
I'm slav aswell but you're white passing because of skin complexion and light eyes.

Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll be able to get something after that bc ur tall. I'd still have to get LL for any chance of ascending.

I'm slav aswell but you're white passing because of skin complexion and light eyes.
werent you like 5'7-5'8 youncel? if that is so: focus on face. that surgery is torment and not worth it unless you are super short.

werent you like 5'7-5'8 youncel? if that is so: focus on face. that surgery is torment and not worth it unless you are super short.
I'm 18 so not rly youngcel, 5'9 Bosnian, literally everyone in my family roasts me because of my height. I even have the prefix "Little" attached to my name because a cousin who shares my name is much taller than me. ugh

I'm 18 so not rly youngcel, 5'9 Bosnian, literally everyone in my family roasts me because of my height. I even have the prefix "Little" attached to my name because a cousin who shares my name is much taller than me. ugh
Your height totally fine. Dont waste your time, health and money on a stupid leg surgery.

Your height totally fine. Dont waste your time, health and money on a stupid leg surgery.
Cope, i'd pour acid on my face to be 6'6. My fucking sister is 5'10. Literally everyone in my family mogs me, even my boomer grandpa. Luckily I didn't have to go to that shithole bc tickets were too expensive. I hate getting mogged by 6'5 guys, they're everywhere in southern Bosnia

Cope, i'd pour acid on my face to be 6'6. My fucking sister is 5'10. Literally everyone in my family mogs me, even my boomer grandpa. Luckily I didn't have to go to that shithole bc tickets were too expensive. I hate getting mogged by 6'5 guys, they're everywhere in southern Bosnia
But you dont live in bosnia.
Are you trying to date your tallfag sister?

If not, then your height will suffice. The increase of response from 5'8 to 6'3 isnt drastic. In fact: most women cant gauge height. I was asked if im 2m tall while being 10cm below.

But you dont live in bosnia.
I still get mogged by white zoomers everywhere I go, even in lifts.
Are you trying to date your tallfag sister?
I don't live in Alabama, i'm just using an example to show how hard my entire family mogs me, we have a family reunion picture in our living room and I hate looking at it.
If not, then your height will suffice.
For most women they assume I'm shorter than I am because I'm skinny with a bad frame.
The increase of response from 5'8 to 6'3 isnt drastic. In fact: most women cant gauge height. I was asked if im 2m tall while being 10cm below.
Being 6'2 in Europe isn't really anything special, and now that I saw your ugly face i understand why you're incel. I'd do anything to be 6'3 though, I hate my body so fucking much.

>just be tall

don't know how is that lifefuel, especially for a manlet like me, more like suicidefuel

What do you mean by recessed?

Also his face looks almost like a white guys facial structure, he's just dark skinned
Dravidians sometimes can have caucasoid skulls so yea his bones are similar to a white guy but that doesn't make him good looking. B[UWSL]y recessed I mean his craniofacial development is sub-par.[/UWSL]

Images 93

Chad craniofacial development

Images 94
Images 95

Incel craniofacial development

Images 97
Images 96

Dravidians sometimes can have caucasoid skulls so yea his bones are similar to a white guy but that doesn't make him good looking. B[UWSL]y recessed I mean his craniofacial development is sub-par.[/UWSL]

View attachment 477699

Chad craniofacial development

View attachment 477700View attachment 477701

Incel craniofacial development

View attachment 477702View attachment 477703
His craniofacial development isn't incel tier though, so he definitely isn't recessed

His craniofacial development isn't incel tier though, so he definitely isn't recessed
I was exaggerating but the point still stands without his height he probably couldn't have pulled her.

Last edited:
No matter where I go I see height copers everywhere