Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just be tall theory

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Recessed Boneless curry pulled a hot white girl

He just got that curry facial complexion. How in the hell is he recessed? look at his chin.

Would wager there is an element of just be a rich motherfucker who's dad runs a factory or store chain as well and also live in america or countries where theres lots of mutts and mixing race is normal.

She looks short and he looks like 6 or 6'1. Not that tall

He just got that curry facial complexion. How in the hell is he recessed? look at his chin.
He looks like shit bro. Look at his side profile

Screenshot 20210810 140109

If he’s recessed then I have no jaw bone at all

Would wager there is an element of just be a rich motherfucker who's dad runs a factory or store chain as well and also live in america or countries where theres lots of mutts and mixing race is normal.
Is racemixing not common in the UK?

looks like me - but I am average height

he's supposed to be tall? if the foid is 5'4 then he would be 5'7-5'8 since he only looks 3-4 inches taller. but regardless of that this is cherrypicked shit

Just be curry is law

he's supposed to be tall? if the foid is 5'4 then he would be 5'7-5'8 since he only looks 3-4 inches taller. but regardless of that this is cherrypicked shit
Nah that's higher than that chief. He's bending here

Screenshot 20210810 180744

This is a 3 inch difference

Download 1

Images 89

This is a 6 inch difference

Images 88

Around 7-8 inches so if that foid is 5'5 which is average for zoomer girls he's around 6'1.

Last edited:
He looks like shit bro. Brutal side profile

View attachment 477600
Aint seeing it chief. He is not recessed at all.
You want recessed?
20210808 202438

He has an actual jawline in his rather balanced side profile. I think its his narrow jaw and curry features that make him seem sub par to you.

Ethnic failo if you compare him to a white high tier normie, but that alone is not enough to screw him over completely like some of ethnicels would have you believe.

Nah that's higher than that chief
my fault i wasn't able to pause it at that frame to get that perfect comparison of them standing together (but they are still kind of slouching but at the same angle), i got my calculations a bit wrong because of that but yeah it looks more than 3 inches but it's probably like 5-6 inches and not 7-8 inches, they're both slouching at roughly the same angle and if by going by the height from the top of a head to your eyes which is usually 4.5 inches. if he was 7-8 inches taller than the top of her head would be near his mouth area, but yeah he's not a manlet but probably average height,.

This is a 6 inch difference
in that second pic gandy only has an inch or two on bomer but the first pic shows a 3 inch different right between all those people

Last edited:

:feelskek:,he must be blind or something. Wish i was that ''recessed''
Aint seeing it chief. He is not recessed at all.
You want recessed?
View attachment 477609

He has an actual jawline in his rather balanced side profile. I think its his narrow jaw and curry features that make him seem sub par to you.

Ethnic failo if you compare him to a white high tier normie, but that alone is not enough to screw him over completely like some of ethnicels would have you believe.
This is what's called forward growth son :smonk:
Images 90

That curry may not be "clinically" recessed but aesthetically he is like around average if in being generous

If he’s recessed then I have no jaw bone at all
True, I don't know what OP is talking about, guy in the video doesn't even have a recessed chin, his facial growth is decent

Your side profile is similar to mine except I have a big hooked nose. You look western european at least. Big balls for posting your picture here.
Were you mouth breather as a child?

True, I don't know what OP is talking about, guy in the video doesn't even have a recessed chin, his facial growth is decent
Compare the guy in OP to chad then u will see how subhuman his growth is :blackpill:

Images 90

This is what's called forward growth son :smonk:
View attachment 477617

That curry may not be "clinically" recessed but aesthetically he is like around average if in being generous
Completely different pheno and width.
"Just be a white male model giga chad to have a chance at goblina midgets" theory :feelskek:

Were you mouth breather as a child?
Yeah, also genetics cause my dad has my nose. Literally they're identical. You have a small beautiful nose, I am envious.
His chin is pretty forward grown tbh. This is solid proof of Face>Height if you ask me.

Completely different pheno and width.
"Just be a white male model giga chad to have a chance at goblina midgets" theory :feelskek:

Either way one thing we could all agree on is he would be an incel if he was a manlet.

He's not boneless, he's got more than I do.

He is ugly and has huge nose, he is probably rich with bigger dick.

If you compare a 6/10 guy to this chad he will look bad, what's your point? Guy on the video is average, he is not sub5, that's why he got pussy
Whatever man. Do u seriously think he would be dating that girl if he was manlet or even average height? I don't think so

Last edited:
Whatever man. Do u seriously think he would have a chance with that girl if he was a manlet or even average height? I don't think so
Manlet? No. Average height? If you mean 1,80m or even taller, then yes, I do believe he would still have a chance

Whatever man. Do u seriously think he would have a chance with that girl if he was a manlet or even average height? I don't think so
Height is crucial for men. Your not even considered a man under 175 for whites and blacks, 5cm less for others.

Yeah, also genetics cause my dad has my nose. Literally they're identical. You have a small beautiful nose, I am envious.

His chin is pretty forward grown tbh. This is solid proof of Face>Height if you ask me.
Well at least rhinoplasty is piece of cake compared to jaw surgeries. Do you have a deviated septum?
Whatever man. Do u seriously think he would be dating that girl if he was manlet or even average height? I don't think so
Average height? Definitley. Manlet? Definitley not. I bet she is insecure about her height and would project it on him.

Well at least rhinoplasty is piece of cake compared to jaw surgeries. Do you have a deviated septum?
Nah I don't, my nose isn't crooked, It's just large and hooked. Almost everyone in the Balkans has the same thing, @Mecoja can confirm we have big ugly noses. Still my midface/height/frame/jaw are much bigger problems.

Nah I don't, my nose isn't crooked, It's just large and hooked. Almost everyone in the Balkans has the same thing, @Mecoja can confirm we have big ugly noses. Still my midface/height/frame/jaw are much bigger problems.
I guess it just looks okay if you have frame/jaw, but disproportional if you're a recessed lanklet.
Looks like it will be easier to unfuck your nose, rather than bring everything else in line.
At least as a stop gap measure.

I guess it just looks okay if you have frame/jaw, but disproportional if you're a recessed lanklet.
Looks like it will be easier to unfuck your nose, rather than bring everything else in line.
At least as a stop gap measure.
There's literally nothing I can do for my midface, It's long as fuck. I look like a horsefaced bitch. We both have long midfaces and it hurts our SMV, I'm sure you could ascend if you had a more compact midface and prominent jaw.

There's literally nothing I can do for my midface, It's long as fuck. I look like a horsefaced bitch. We both have long midfaces and it hurts our SMV, I'm sure you could ascend if you had a more compact midface and prominent jaw.
During lefort surgery they can do a counter clockwise rotation to shorten midface. A slice of maxilla is removed and it sits higher.
another thing i was considering is upper lip raising(this is done in clinic with local anastetic and immediate release). this shortens the philtrum and gives less long face impression.

Overall though, long face is not nearly as bad in men as it is in women IF it's balanced. Don't think we will ever reach a compact midface and the realistic option is to bring other features into a balanced state.

During lefort surgery they can do a counter clockwise rotation to shorten midface. A slice of maxilla is removed and it sits higher.
another thing i was considering is upper lip raising(this is done in clinic with local anastetic and immediate release). this shortens the philtrum and gives less long face impression.

Overall though, long face is not nearly as bad in men as it is in women IF it's balanced. Don't think we will ever reach a compact midface and the realistic option is to bring other features into a balanced state.

There are two types of long midfaces. One can be fixed with maxillary upgraphts but if ur actual middle third is long ur fucked. The only thing you can do to improve a long midface from a long middle third is create illusions. The nose length can never be changed. The only way of somewhat fixing a long midface of that sort is by creating an illusion of a shorter nose length by raising the tip, Lip lifts etc but for the most part it's an unfixable falio

What the fuck, that sounds so expensive. I'm poor and going into college so I can only do soft looksmaxxing.
You should get that, you have very thin lips. Nothing for your asymetrical eyes though.
I don't have too much asymmetry luckily, my IPD is something else I can't change. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
There are two types of long midfaces. One can be fixed with maxillary upgraphts but if ur actual middle third is long ur fucked. The only thing you can do to improve a long midface from a long middle third is create illusions. The nose length can never be changed. The only way of somewhat fixing a long midface of that sort is by creating an illusion of a shorter nose length by raising the tip, Lip lifts etc but for the most part it's an unfixable falio
FUCK HAVING A HORSEFACE, WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A RECESSED CHIN, YOU CAN FIX THAT.

There is a surgery for this actually.
My eyes aren't so that's something I guess, I still have prey eye area.
Rip IPD is an unfixable falio. Only orbital osteotomies can do that but no surgeon is going to be doing that on a non deformed patient
Wide set is better than close set, I'll take that as a w. It's not too noticeable luckily

FUCK HAVING A HORSEFACE, WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A RECESSED CHIN, YOU CAN FIX THAT.
How about both? :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Yeah. Jaw surgeries cost a shitload. They want me to fork up more than 50k usd for palate expansion+bimax+genioplasty.
And that's without orthodontics.

My eyes aren't so that's something I guess, I still have prey eye area.

Wide set is better than close set, I'll take that as a w. It's not too noticeable luckily
U could pm users on looksmax. Org for more detailed analysis tbh

Yeah. Jaw surgeries cost a shitload. They want me to fork up more than 50k usd for palate expansion+bimax+genioplasty.
Fly to Brazil to this surgeon. He can do this for 15K usd

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPMH3bTnjSF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Problem is with orthodontics that are required pre surgery. They take a long time, so its not like you can just fly out, get the surgery and come home. So you need to live there for quite a long while prior to surgery.
Surgery first then orthodontics. A few surgeons prefer orthodontics first tho it depends. Just DM him

U could pm users on looksmax. Org for more detailed analysis tbh
iTV said i'm 3-4/10. I don't want to doxx myself anymore.
Yeah, we actually have similar faces. I just have a big hooked nose and i'm not as white as you, you're a real western european.
Do you have a job? I might pursue surgery when I'm making 6 figure income. Leg lengthening is a priority for me.
Problem is with orthodontics that are required pre surgery. They take a long time, so its not like you can just fly out, get the surgery and come home. So you need to live there for quite a long while prior to surgery.
:yes::yes::yes: Jaw surgery isn't a one stop shop