Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Be Sperm Donor Theory

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
I present a new path-breaking theory: JBSD - Just Be Sperm Donor.

Virgin incel has fathered over 16 children:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/661340/ive-fathered-16-children-but-im-still-a-virgin-at-36/
ZBDu1ql.png

kGHsduL.png

"A 36-year-old California man who boasts he's an "organic" sperm donor and has fathered over 14 children through his free donations, has never had sex, he has revealed."

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...n/news-story/769de2750bbbf5b5ddaf236dccceb1cb
JgDdD4P.png

gcipI1K.png

"Sperm donor Ed Houben has father 98 children. Ed Houben, who stayed a virgin until the age 34, has made up for lost time."

This is the ultimate way to punish society, fellow incels - donate your sperm to sperm banks so our incel genetics ruins the normie genepool.

We must seize the means of insemination and secure a future for our incel brethren.

The Virgin Father

im 5'6, i cant :feelsree:

Go to Hong Kong. White incel sperm is in demand there.

ZmzjiAZ.png

"Prolific Danish sperm donor passes genetic disorder to 5 children"

I am too short to donate them and I do not want to give a random woman my genes

I am too short to donate them and I do not want to give a random woman my genes
High-inhibition cucks like you are holding back inceldom

High-inhibition cucks like you are holding back inceldom
Yes I do not want to let others suffer. I am already suffering enough and it would be sadistic to bring life into this world.

My brother will give my parents their grandchildren so I am not worried about that. I am the only Incel in my family after all.

Well I'm more of a scorched Earth believer. Society is not entitled to my niceness. And polluting the normie genepool is the most legal, legit way to extract payback.

I'm already looking for spermbanks near me. I will dedicate the rest of 2018 and the entirety of 2019 to just donating sperm and shitposting on incels.is.

Good thing I'm 6 foot tall though. I've looked at the website of these sperm banks and pretty much all of them demand taller than average donors.

lmao ultimate incel revenge. :lul:

You have to be tall and white to be a sperm donor. Plus my fertility is probably dead from hair loss drugs.

So not an option. If you're tall and white you are living on easy mode already.

You have to be tall and white to be a sperm donor. Plus my fertility is probably dead from hair loss drugs.

So not an option. If you're tall and white you are living on easy mode already.

Only tallness is a legit requirement. I'm not white but I can pass for white in some US states.

Also whiteness isn't really a requirement. Pretty sure somalis aren't white :lul:
aI96oWq.png

Low-inhibition mentalcel shows to get it done:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-20-children-sperm-donation-lying-health.html
eqteBrx.png

0Mmj15E.png

Legally you cannot be prosecuted for lying to a sperm bank.

Honestly, I'd give it a try very very soon to get the whole irrational reproduction burden off my mind. Cucking normalslimes also sounds pretty good. Sloots will wet themselves when they see BA in Compsci and 6'2. Good thing they don't show facial pictures...

Well I'm more of a scorched Earth believer. Society is not entitled to my niceness. And polluting the normie genepool is the most legal, legit way to extract payback.

I'm already looking for spermbanks near me. I will dedicate the rest of 2018 and the entirety of 2019 to just donating sperm and shitposting on incels.is.

Good thing I'm 6 foot tall though. I've looked at the website of these sperm banks and pretty much all of them demand taller than average donors.
So much this. Since im 6'1 maybe Ill try to do this. Nothing would be more poetic to donate sperm unknowingly to a girl that bullied you or rejected you :heybby::heybby::heybby::heybby:.