Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just be social bro

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Just be social bro :soy: improve your social skills bro.

i fucking hate when bluepillers say this, nigger I have and I’m always the punching bag as the result of that. I never truly fit and get treated normal I simply exist as a literal human punching bag for even the worst of losers and faggots that even I mog to mock me. I’d rather have had no fucking friends and to be completely alone than interacting with people. I hate that humans have to evolutionary be social, I hate socializing. Even when I don’t socialize I still get shit on and treated as a punching bag because I’m an ugly autist. :lasereyes: No matter what I fucking do online or IRL I’m always mocked, insulted and shit on by people all the time. I hate my fucking faggot life I wished I lived alone isolated from society living in a fucking cabin like Kaczynski did. Bluepillers are retards and unable to understand this

k1ll all norm1es

k1ll all norm1es
I hate Normie faggots they love making fun of those less fortunate than them. They know we suffer the hardest out of anybody and want to make our lives even more miserable

and then they tell you that it’s “it’s all in your head” or to just meet “better people”

I hate Normie faggots they love making fun of those less fortunate than them. They know we suffer the hardest out of anybody and want to make our lives even more miserable
It's sociopathy really. It's just tolerated because most people are like that.

i have gotten a bit better at this however its still hard since normalfags have dealt with talking to people for years meanwhile ive only recently started to learn properly.

me being physically different in from them is the biggest difference maker tbh

it never works tbh

Been there , done that . Waste of time . There's literally no reason to even try to fit in with normies . They will intentionally make it awkward for you to interact with them , they will purposely look around when your talking to show disinterest and roll their eyes constantly when you make eye contact . They will pout and frown when you try to smile at them and sigh as they try to ignore you . Even if you really try to be polite and act NT , its useless . They already made up their minds to just hate you with every fiber of their body . Your just in their way and they get aggressive as they hate that you even have the guts to try to socialize with them , taking it as an insult .

Just last week and this week I had some NT pinoy mantlet co-worker stormed off his seat twice aggressively as he stared at me and rolled his eyes when I had to come by to use the computer next to him for work . Fuckers . And they say I'm rude even when I mind my own business . Also in the lobby area I was just chilling taking a break from work and this guy from another department I barely know other than his name just keeps sighing and rolling his eyes when he sees me . I went to refill my bottle at the pantry and he sees me and storms off . I go to the lobby next to the pantry and he storms off and looks behind and stares me down . TF ? And I'm told by everyone its my personality even when I'm just chilling . If I did what they did , then I would probably would have to fight them or something because I'll hurt the normies' fragile little ego .

To hell with all of them , I hope they all die fuck them !
Top 5 Displays of Rage | Anime Amino
Fucking brutal

Normies are so fucking retarded. If we were able to fit in socially, then we wouldn’t have problems with foids.

Starting from 0 is the worst. Just nees to make one friend who's very social and you should meet people through him along the ride

Normies are fucking psychopathic . They have zero sense of empathy . They just know how to pretend to be good . That's their specialty . They specialize in acting nice and polite up front but behind the scenes they plot sinister and cruel plans to bring us down . Honestly even if we do fit in , it will just be out of virtue-signaling and would just put is in a vulnerable position to be abused by these sicker motherfuckers .
I noticed how casual they are with being aggressive and hostile . Its like another Tuesday for them . They deserve to die and I praise any brocel who stands up to his normie bullies who try to torment him . They only know the language of violence .
Hatred looks fun | Video Games Amino
Death to all normies . :feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes:

I knocked the shit out of a normie, because he tried to talk shit to me. I don’t even bother trying to rationalize with a normie. I simply use my hands. I was much more muscular than him, so he was retarded for even trying to test me.

i fucking hate when bluepillers say this, nigger I have and I’m always the punching bag as the result of that. I never truly fit and get treated normal I simply exist as a literal human punching bag for even the worst of losers and faggots that even I mog to mock me. I’d rather have had no fucking friends and to be completely alone than interacting with people. I hate that humans have to evolutionary be social, I hate socializing. Even when I don’t socialize I still get shit on and treated as a punching bag because I’m an ugly autist. :lasereyes: No matter what I fucking do online or IRL I’m always mocked, insulted and shit on by people all the time. I hate my fucking faggot life I wished I lived alone isolated from society living in a fucking cabin like Kaczynski did. Bluepillers are retards and unable to understand this
Nah man, you have to believe in yourself. Anything is possible.

View: https://youtu.be/F2QtEjb6t1E

Just last week and this week I had some NT pinoy mantlet co-worker stormed off his seat twice aggressively as he stared at me and rolled his eyes when I had to come by to use the computer next to him for work . Fuckers . And they say I'm rude even when I mind my own business . Also in the lobby area I was just chilling taking a break from work and this guy from another department I barely know other than his name just keeps sighing and rolling his eyes when he sees me . I went to refill my bottle at the pantry and he sees me and storms off . I go to the lobby next to the pantry and he storms off and looks behind and stares me down .
Call him out for it just to make him more paranoid. Say "is everything OK pal, because i've noticed you're behaving passive agressive".

Been there , done that . Waste of time . There's literally no reason to even try to fit in with normies . They will intentionally make it awkward for you to interact with them , they will purposely look around when your talking to show disinterest and roll their eyes constantly when you make eye contact . They will pout and frown when you try to smile at them and sigh as they try to ignore you . Even if you really try to be polite and act NT , its useless . They already made up their minds to just hate you with every fiber of their body . Your just in their way and they get aggressive as they hate that you even have the guts to try to socialize with them , taking it as an insult .

Just last week and this week I had some NT pinoy mantlet co-worker stormed off his seat twice aggressively as he stared at me and rolled his eyes when I had to come by to use the computer next to him for work . Fuckers . And they say I'm rude even when I mind my own business . Also in the lobby area I was just chilling taking a break from work and this guy from another department I barely know other than his name just keeps sighing and rolling his eyes when he sees me . I went to refill my bottle at the pantry and he sees me and storms off . I go to the lobby next to the pantry and he storms off and looks behind and stares me down . TF ? And I'm told by everyone its my personality even when I'm just chilling . If I did what they did , then I would probably would have to fight them or something because I'll hurt the normies' fragile little ego .

To hell with all of them , I hope they all die fuck them !
Top 5 Displays of Rage | Anime Amino
Normtards are hypocrits. If you where popular or a chadlite / Woman , everybody would kiss your Ass instead.

Social skills are largely determined by your face and family background, kek

Only isolate yourself if you're a genuine introvert and can handle it, it's absolutely worse for your mental health if you isolate yourself and then find out that you need other people.

Social skills are largely determined by your face and family background, kek

For general social skills I'd say that face opens doors, but I know some really ugly motherfuckers with very lively social circles.

For general social skills I'd say that face opens doors, but I know some really ugly motherfuckers with very lively social circles.
I wonder how these guys are treated by their parents.

I had a very secluded upbringing and an abusive narcissist father who destroyed any self esteem left in me. And as an adult I don’t have a gl face that can open doors despite my awkwardness.

At this point I don’t even know if it’s genetic or environmental or both. But I always take genetic determinism with a grain of salt because ultimately it helps therapists and pharmaceutical industry to gain profits.

Can you give me ideas on how to get back to them ? I notice they leave their belongings every time during lunch but my contract isn't up yet so I can't do anything yet . And I stutter a lot when I talk and I don't like confrontation .

Thanks though brocel for the insight . Appreciate it brocel .
Don't fuck with their stuff. Call them out like i told you but in a way that's sarcastic so that they don't report you to the boss. Even if they do you always have plausible excuse that you were just trying to communicate better. "if you keep bugging me your boss will hear about that" is what usually works. I don't know if the place is covered with cameras? Because i won't say anything offensive in front of the camera.

Last edited:
Starting from 0 is the worst. Just nees to make one friend who's very social and you should meet people through him along the ride
Usually that friend will shit on you and the people you meet along with that friend will join in shitting on you. Not just because they observe your friend doing it but sometimes your supposed “friend” will antagonize them into doing so.

pfff socialize with normies who pull their frustration on you? man, if there is something that i did learn of living with toxic people is the fact that always they looks to someone else's defect for get over him in a ego duel.

i hate my fucking ambient of marginal people, but for life circumstances i am here.

I hate bluepilling fags, they give the worst advice out there.

the thing about school or any environment really where you are given opportunity to socialize is that if you already have an established reputation as a loser then there is not much improvement for you to go on from, you are stuck in a perpetual cycle of low reputation and if you were to go search for a new environment you would find yourself having to begin from scratch while everyone else around you is a well established well known high status mogger.