Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be refugee theory: refugees and their swedish girlfriends

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
rkvxdvlqgk001.png

U5mg1K2.jpg

normies actually letting their children date grown men, yet they try and call us pedos

mostly a meme

You're a bigot if you don't let Jamal live in your house and fuck your wife.

suifuel. these ogres can get prime jbs meanwhile i cant even get a landwhale to look at me

Doesn't the OP hate whites for racecucking him?

I know where I'm going...

Playing the just be first game. If those monkeys can maybe I can as well. I asked once a 12yo girl on playground if she had a boyfriend, that was 2 years ago, I wonder how she looks like today.

What I want to know is what do the parent's of these girls think of this? I don't have kids but if some sand monkey tried thit shit on my daughter. I'd just slice the fuckers head off.. but anyways I've heard of Europe's refugee crisis and personally I can't see anything good coming out of it. At least not for the native Europeans. They need to kick those animals out of the country

Playing the just be first game. If those monkeys can maybe I can as well. I asked once a 12yo girl on playground if she had a boyfriend, that was 2 years ago, I wonder how she looks like today.
You didn't get arrested ?

liberal white women let muslims fuck their 8 year old daughters so they can virtue signal and nto appear racist loololol

They all mog me, and the last one they don’t even look like they’re 13 lol

kikes and niggers have life on easy mode

Most of them are ugly as fuck and incel as fuck

It's just a meme.

If they can land prime foids like that, why can't we?