Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be positive bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Just ignore that the world is a shit, cruel and unfair place bro. Just ignore that genetics dictate 90% of your life and you have no control over it bro. Just love and respect women even though they're animalistic monsters who want you dead bro. Just become a wageslave for your entire life under a system created by insane freemasons and interdimensional demons bro. Just accept getting treated like a subhuman for being an incel bro. Just accept living in a clown world where mental illnesses and degeneracy are celebrated and encouraged bro

What? You still want to keep complaining due to the reasons listed above? What's wrong with you buddy? You still don't want to be positive and change your toxic mindset about this hellhole of a world? Yikes, found the inkwell I guess

Just ignore that the world is a shit, cruel and unfair place bro. Just ignore that genetics dictate 90% of your life and you have no control over it bro. Just love and respect women even though they're animalistic monsters who want you dead bro. Just become a wageslave for your entire life under a system created by insane freemasons and interdimensional demons bro. Just accept getting treated like a subhuman for being an incel bro. Just accept living in a clown world where mental illnesses and degeneracy are celebrated and encouraged bro

What? You still want to keep complaining due to the reasons listed above? What's wrong with you buddy? You still don't want to be positive and change your toxic mindset about this hellhole of a world? Yikes, found the inkwell I guess
based post

You don‘t need to be happy about it, but sooner or later you gotta accept that the world just sucks and there‘s nothing you can do about it.

It‘s like the stages of grieving and many especially younger inkwells are still in the rage phase.

Stop wallowing in self pity bro :foidSoy::foidSoy: Stop having such a victim complex, because clearly you're not a real victim :soy::soy:

What else can you expect from people, who live life on relatively easy mode and believe that only their own perspective is vital. Of course these individuals will spread toxic positivity, they exist in completely different realm and due to this dismiss struggles of genetic trash subhumans.

absolutely brutal. :blackpill:

based post
:yes: He perfectly explained the state of the world and the mindset of the people. I cant believe how people dont see the problems in front of their fucking face.

You don‘t need to be happy about it, but sooner or later you gotta accept that the world just sucks and there‘s nothing you can do about it.

It‘s like the stages of grieving and many especially younger inkwells are still in the rage phase.

When you have been fed :bluepill: lies by parents and therapists for years it is hard to overcome a rage phase because the damage has been done.

That’s why I’m roping, I was :bluepill: for so long and not focusing on careermaxxing and now I’m a worthless POS at 29.

:yes: He perfectly explained the state of the world and the mindset of the people. I cant believe how people dont see the problems in front of their fucking face.
100% bro....this post should be moved to "sticky threads" ngl

the only based thing to do is drop out and LDARmaxx

Stop wallowing in self pity bro :foidSoy::foidSoy: Stop having such a victim complex, because clearly you're not a real victim :soy::soy:
Try shadow work and therapy and inner child work :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Burn them all with a flamethrower (in original GTA).

'It totally works bro' :soy::soy::soy: