Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just be old man theory

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...just-five-MONTHS-despite-16-year-age-gap.html

4415622 6188433 image a 3 1537435280506

just imagine this creepy guy passionately kissing your oneitis

4415630 6188433 image a 4 1537435338982

hollllly faurk!!!! this beast got done pounding that young pussy.

Last edited:
Funnily enough, OP actually is the creepy old guy passionately and (allegedly) statuatorily raping your oneitis.

Life fuel, tbh.

Funnily enough, OP actually is the creepy old guy passionately and (allegedly) statuatorily raping your oneitis.
rumor has it you have a gf irl

Positive canthal tilt
Flat compact occiput
Wide mandible
Orbital rim protrusion

Girls may as well just be walking X-ray machines cuz I swear to god, nothing other than your bones matters in this life. You can be a fat disgusting slob autist who lives with his parents at age 40. If you have good bones you will get sex.

Positive canthal tilt
Flat compact occiput
Wide mandible
Orbital rim protrusion

Girls may as well just be walking X-ray machines cuz I swear to god, nothing other than your bones matters in this life. You can be a fat disgusting slob autist who lives with his parents at age 40. If you have good bones you will get sex.
Damn, I didn't even bother to look at his photos, but you're right. Has a shit haircut too, lmao.
4415618 6188433 image a 11 1537435453637
Think about the fact that nearly every incel on this site puts more effort into their appearance than this dude, and it doesn't help us at all because we have the wrong genetics. He already has children, and now he's got a new girl, absolutely absurd.

If you go to Japan she can be 26 and be 16.

Damn, I didn't even bother to look at his photos, but you're right. Has a shit haircut too, lmao.
View attachment 43573
Think about the fact that nearly every incel on this site puts more effort into their appearance than this dude, and it doesn't help us at all because we have the wrong genetics. He already has children, and now he's got a new girl, absolutely absurd.

Repeat after me:

B O N E S
O
N
E
S

I know a guy who is a literal autist, fat, has been bullied all his life and has 0 friends but has a cute GF that he has been pounding for over 3 years because he was born with a positive canthal tilt and decent mandible / maxilla.

Last edited:
I get a rush of life fuel when I see 30+ guys with <20 year old girls. example jared Leto. if I get a hair transplant, color contacts, and HGH 2IU/day, I can mog his low-IPD ass even when I'm 40.. and hes 40 something fucking 17 year old girls and he's nothing special. he's not even tall.

More like just be tall, white, NT, old man theory.

Old man chad can do this and not get any backlash or hate, femoids and normies will be on his side by saying " its consensual who cares", " age is just a number"!!!!

but when an incel who has certain tastes like this wants something similar he is attacked for it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...just-five-MONTHS-despite-16-year-age-gap.html

View attachment 43569

just imagine this creepy guy passionately kissing your oneitis

View attachment 43570

hollllly faurk!!!! this beast got done pounding that young pussy.
What makes him a creep op, is it because he's not Chad? I wouldn't want any fucking guy, period. Fucking my oneitis
in some states of australia sex is legal for any persons who are over 16.
Lucky dogs

What makes him a creep op, is it because he's not Chad? I wouldn't want any fucking guy, period. Fucking my oneitis

Lucky dogs
ofc he needs to look like chad to be considered non creepy

Last edited: