Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"just be NT bro!"

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★

Screenshot 20190628 124226

Screenshot 20190628 124542

Screenshot 20190628 124734

keep crying for autist chad buddy boyo

giphy.gif

So this is the secret to escaping inceldom ! Just be autistic, bro.

chad can get away with everything tbh

There should be a different name for whatever this is to high functioning autism, they are like two different diseases.

autism is a death sentence, you can be even a Chad but if you are not any social skill and / or you do not leave your room you will be forever incel

Virtue signaling.

What does NT stand for?

Looks like Sean O'Pry lol

After watching this video foids become interested on autism and how to help the poor bastards, I wonder why?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Not like any of those foids fucked him. He's proably still a virgin (srs). Meanwhile:

After watching this video foids become interested on autism and how to help the poor bastards, I wonder why?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
maybe aspergercels with normal range IQs who just appear to be behavioural uncanny valley weirdos can use brain-dead male models as posterboys for autism so foids vote for more gibs :feelshehe:

What does NT mean?

I know you guys are meming but girls aren't going to do anythign with that guy other than masturbate to him. Being NT is the most important thing ever.

L O O K S
O
O
K
S

just dont be autistic br00oo0000

Not like any of those foids fucked him. He's proably still a virgin (srs). Meanwhile:

I feel happy for the guy ngl

He’s one of the only guys who I would consider truecel

ugly NT mogs average looking autist though

He is the gigamentalcel.