Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be masculine and alpha and lift weights bro

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

Blog russia

Now whether this kid is or isn't the father doesn't matter so much as the fact he fucked a teenage girl and she's happy to have everyone know.

Last edited:
Chad in the making

I think this was posted already

Why is this being televized?

Pretty boys > masculine chads

Fight me

This is so fucking weird to me.

I doubt he fucked tbh. Doesn’t looks like chad to me, just typical future slavcel
467D80B5 7E58 49F9 99F9 5DB2A2D34A06

:woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:

When I was 10 I just worried about video games and tv shows not getting a girl preggo

Don't even know if I had sprouted my first woody by then

Literal CHILDREN, not even 10 year olds, have more life experience then we EVER WILL
IT'S NOT JUST OVER. IT NEVER EVEN FUCKING BEGUN.

Last edited:
Yeah cause you’re an ugly mutt. If you were average looking your situation would be a hell of a lot different
I am only a euromutt stuck in a country were being white will be a crime soon.

this shit has to stop

Just be tall and have a nice five. Don’t even need to touch a single weight In your entire life
Yep I've seen literal lanklets with gfs many times
If you would pick pretty boy chad over masculine chad you are highkey a faggot.
You don't know how foids are don't you? I follow over an entire page of Chad pics in IG for my chadfish and I haven't seen a SINGLE buff high T ogre voice dude there, just a goddamn lot of cringey prettyboys who are lusted by every white jb in the world.

Pretty boys > masculine chads

Fight me
Thats how it is now. My little brother somehow got Chad dna, and he mogs the fuck out of me. He PrettyBoyMaxxed and literally has foids begging him to fuck on snapchat

Thats how it is now. My little brother somehow got Chad dna, and he mogs the fuck out of me. He PrettyBoyMaxxed and literally has foids begging him to fuck on snapchat
Yep young foids are the ones who lust them the most lol at my school is the pretty fucking same just lol at
Pretty Boy > masculine chads deniers

View attachment 193958

Now whether this kid is or isn't the father doesn't matter so much as the fact he fucked a teenage girl and she's happy to have everyone know.
What suddenly happened to the slavpill here ?

Brutal suifuel.