Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just be manly man

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I witnessed man over 30 telling about how he banging 13 years old girls, and no one telling word against it. He not chad, but still manly and serious looking man. And for me - not even necessary to mention teen girls, enough just to say about wanting not old waifu under 20, and people become crazy, start talking shit that I need to search for "woman my age". And no one wants to help me in searching not only teen girls, but even 18-20. Nuke this world

and how isn't he in jail?
Not celebrity, no meetoo. Or maybe he even lied. But poeople said no word against it. It is me who must search only for walhitter roasties

Not celebrity, no meetoo. Or maybe he even lied. But poeople said no word against it. It is me who must search only for walhitter roasties
I weep for you based buddy boyo. I can relate 10/10:cryfeels:

I witnessed man over 30 telling about how he banging 13 years old girls, and no one telling word against it. He not chad, but still manly and serious looking man. And for me - not even necessary to mention teen girls, enough just to say about wanting not old waifu under 20, and people become crazy, start talking shit that I need to search for "woman my age". And no one wants to help me in searching not only teen girls, but even 18-20. Nuke this world

I dont give a shit tbh ... ill fuck a 15 yo toilet ,most of them whores at that age anyway .

Is he poor?

What kind of car does he drive?
Probably larp tbh
Most of punks drive no car. Point here is not he really did it or not, but acceptance from people

Most of punks drive no car. Point here is not he really did it or not, but acceptance from people
Isn't being manly praised over there? They probably get responsible vibes off him. Dad characteristics.

He probably raped them

Just be based de guso cel