Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just be homeless theory

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/a6f6cxg3uHg

Think about it, he is completely free, doesnt have to worry about everyday problems and he seem's to enjoy life overall.
Is homelessness/Wandering the answer?

He is not homeless but pretended to be so that Youtube paid him

Yes bro, brb going to homelessmaxx.

I think every day problems become far more serious when you are rotting on the street. Only way ive seen homeless be actually content with their situation is to be drugged out of their mind. And that form of life to me atleast is terrible.

I’ve always wanted to be homeless but the kind that lives in a vehicle.

I always wanted to have one of those large camper vans and travel around the world, but i know i'll never have one :feelsbadman:

I always wanted to have one of those large camper vans and travel around the world, but i know i'll never have one :feelsbadman:
Maybe when you retire.

Reminded me of Diogenes.

Or stoics. They used to "exercise poverty", living as indigents for a while.

I don't know if I could, but it's probably not a bad idea to try it before you're forced to.

Maybe not showering is the answer?

No dude, because like the social it's only showing the hight lines of it. I have done some volunteer with homeless and it's all but that.

I lived in a van by the river!
But i got harassed by Forest Rangers a lot... Bicycle was never hassled! Easier to hide my trail.
I think every day problems become far more serious when you are rotting on the street. Only way ive seen homeless be actually content with their situation is to be drugged out of their mind. And that form of life to me atleast is terrible.
yeah "on the streets" in America. I lived in the woods it was nice.

Too busy surviving to feel sorry for myself. Plus it was free.

I lived in a van by the river!
But i got harassed by Forest Rangers a lot... Bicycle was never hassled! Easier to hide my trail.
yeah "on the streets" in America. I lived in the woods it was nice.

Too busy surviving to feel sorry for myself. Plus it was free.
Thats more survival, wish I had the knowledge/will to go out there. I watched an old surviving in alaska documentary looked solid. The guy built himself a log cabin by hand on land that belonged to no one.

I will wandering dervishmaxx if my 1% hope drops to 0%.

Thats more survival, wish I had the knowledge/will to go out there. I watched an old surviving in alaska documentary looked solid. The guy built himself a log cabin by hand on land that belonged to no one.
That really old guy? I wish i was healthy enough to do that.

That's the dude! Mogs me for sure!
Its all in the will to learn and will to do. Many of us want to get out of these societies but are too drawn to its comforts.

Its all in the will to learn and will to do. Many of us want to get out of these societies but are too drawn to its comforts.
After decades of rough living (and constantly moving) i find a building and land that i have 100% legal access to, to be a relief!

Even an outhouse is a luxury for me.

it's stupid to be Incel and live on the streets. I'd rather live like a bushcraft in a forest with a river nearby than live with noise and the contempt of normals and see every day that they're living better than I am.

View: https://youtu.be/a6f6cxg3uHg

Think about it, he is completely free, doesnt have to worry about everyday problems and he seem's to enjoy life overall.
Is homelessness/Wandering the answer?

I was homeless for 5 and a half years and tbh all I cared about was having enough money everyday to get drunk. I slept in crackdens, outside, well pretty much anywhere and it didn't bother me whatsoever. It only bothered me when I had to give up alcohol forever due to kidney failure, plus my liver, pancreas and heart were already fucked before that happened. If not for being hospitalised in December 2019 I would still be a homeless Alcoholiccel, but luckily they sorted rehab out for me and a place to live after it. It's a hard life but it certainly possible to survive and has advantages over paying bills and maintaining a place to live etc.

it's stupid to be Incel and live on the streets. I'd rather live like a bushcraft in a forest with a river nearby than live with noise and the contempt of normals and see every day that they're living better than I am.

Fresh air and freedom away from most everything where property tax is cheap.

NEETbuxx pays!

BA58FC6B D49F 4827 BB19 B2521DC3DC0A

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back