Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "just be happy with yourself bro"

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
this is probably the most bizarre thing to ever spurt from this whole inceldom situation, and im including the media, people on youtube, social media and society in general.
im being 100% honest here. being alone forever is probably the most tragic thing a human being can experience. and if not its defiantly in the top 3.
its more tragic than being poor or be mortally ill, or even more than losing a family member. its mind numbing how much society is trying to downplay this as 'bunch of whiny people on the internet'. even if i was an outside observer whom had a gf, i would still admit that inceldom is very tragic and should an raise alarm on a societal level.

same as "you can't force someone to love you" which is ridiculously cold and harsh statement. this is not something you should say to anyone, let alone to an incel.
so no, i will never be happy with myself. im not buying your bullshit ghandi facebook quotes. you can go fly a kite for all i care. i am above anyone that is suggesting you should be closer to jesus or find love within yourself, because at least im being 100% honest.

Just be happy with being a failure brah.

Just don’t be happy bro

Pretend everything is great.

Just be happy being forced to be aromantic and die alone br0

I will not. I haven’t accomplished anything. Plus there is nothing to be proud of about my ethnicity. You didn’t get to choose it. Which is why I also think ethnic pride is fuckin stupid

its more like being content with oneself ( yourself ) but thats it

money buys happiness
copes bring happiness ( money buys copes )

tbh I'm myself one but I was just bored tbhtbh
Time went too fast because I been on this site for a month now. Like holy shit. Sure as hell doesn’t feel like it.

The problem with all the "just be X" "just do Y" normie advice is the following:
Normies base their shitty advice on post rationalisation.
They achieve something, then they think about how they did it, usually don't have a clue how, because it was literally just their good genetics and then they come up with shit like "just be yourself" or "just be confident" or "just be happy with yourself" because that's the only thing they did to achieve something. It of course doesn't make any sense, becasue in fact it was all their genetics and nothing they actually actively did.
That's also why you should never take advice from good looking people. They get everything served on a golden plate so they come up with the weirdest shit on how they achieved something, even though they did nothing for it.

I don't think many normies give this advice, or at least they don't just mean to accept yourself and do nothing about it. Many philosophies such as Stoicism, Buddhism, and even Christianity teach you that you must accept your situation objectively in order to be able to move forward. It doesn't mean to LDAR, but coming to terms with whatever failure your live has been and stopping to wallow in your misery.

this is probably the most bizarre thing to ever spurt from this whole inceldom situation, and im including the media, people on youtube, social media and society in general.
im being 100% honest here. being alone forever is probably the most tragic thing a human being can experience. and if not its defiantly in the top 3.
its more tragic than being poor or be mortally ill, or even more than losing a family member. its mind numbing how much society is trying to downplay this as 'bunch of whiny people on the internet'. even if i was an outside observer whom had a gf, i would still admit that inceldom is very tragic and should an raise alarm on a societal level.

same as "you can't force someone to love you" which is ridiculously cold and harsh statement. this is not something you should say to anyone, let alone to an incel.
so no, i will never be happy with myself. im not buying your bullshit ghandi facebook quotes. you can go fly a kite for all i care. i am above anyone that is suggesting you should be closer to jesus or find love within yourself, because at least im being 100% honest.

[BASED]
The problem with all the "just be X" "just do Y" normie advice is the following:
Normies base their shitty advice on post rationalisation.
They achieve something, then they think about how they did it, usually don't have a clue how, because it was literally just their good genetics and then they come up with shit like "just be yourself" or "just be confident" or "just be happy with yourself" because that's the only thing they did to achieve something. It of course doesn't make any sense, becasue in fact it was all their genetics and nothing they actually actively did.
That's also why you should never take advice from good looking people. They get everything served on a golden plate so they come up with the weirdest shit on how they achieved something, even though they did nothing for it.

They ignore the halo effect.
its more like being content with oneself ( yourself ) but thats it

money buys happiness
copes bring happiness ( money buys copes )
Just be happy after decades of social rejection bro

How about feminists be happy with themselves first instead of bitching about muh oppression? Then we’ll talk.

just be happy bra even though you don’t have anything that makes people happy. it’s all a mindset bra.

"myself" sucks and im different then everyone else, being "myself" does way more harm then good

I told my dad I plan on getting a hair transplant and he legit deadass tells me “just be happy with the way you are”

NW3 at age 23 at the time...

Just use acid bruh, legut ded srs
Weird theorists everywhere.

just be happy bruh

Everything hurts and I'm dying

my solution is to ldar the pain away...

I told my dad I plan on getting a hair transplant and he legit deadass tells me “just be happy with the way you are”

NW3 at age 23 at the time...
My parents are rich and refuse to get me surgery so that i can have a normal life, to them i am a disappointment.
Only after blackpill did i realize that my parents only want me as a wageslave.
As soon as i get a job so that i can barely survive on my own, i'm out of here, the selfishness they've shown me is simply unparalled for me to give the slightest shit about them

JFL @ taking anyones advice, I learned that people don't give a fuck about you or your problems a long time ago. You're in it by yourself and for yourself. Fuck everyone else they didn't help you with shit.

"You can't force someone to love you". Well you can't force someone to give their resources(taxes)
to single mothers but here we are. Cucked and one sided society.

It's just normalspeak. Translated it reads "give up faggot you're making stacy uncomfortable"

Remember that people who have genuinely integrated into society are completely incapable of telling the truth, so they have to communicate in very roundabout ways that require a decent amount of effort to translate. Combine that with the fact that these retards are always the ones who talk the most and you get a splitting headache just trying to catch a glimpse of what they're trying to communicate.

dont focus on it bro
just focus on your hobbies or career bro so you wont think about the things you can never have in life even though those things are essential for the avg person bro.

maybe later on you gonna find a single mom with 3 kids who is 10+ year older than you that will let you betabux but no touch ofcourse and gonna yell at you once you come home from the work bro

Last edited: