Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just be happy bro: A day in the life of an incel

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
> wake up
>shower, eat
> go le outside feeling pretty good
>see all the seductive foids with revealing clothes ,whom you want but can't have
> see happy couples everywhere
> be an absolutely invisible ghost to everyone
>get some disgusted looks from foids
>after about 2 hours being outside you start feeling like absolute shit and want to go home
>return home with feelings of anger, sadness, bitterness
>have thoughts of going ER
>rot on the internet until you go to sleep

this has been my daily routine for many months. fucking foids tell you to just not care about this and be happy, while they literally get "depressed:foidSoy:" if they don't receive enough likes on social media or a hot guy doesn't look their way. :feelsseriously:

where the fuck am I supposed to pull this happiness from? my ass? how are you supposed to just ignore your biological urges? foids will never explain this because they have never dealt with it.

besides, being happy when society fucks you up so badly is absolutely cucked. you are supposed to slave, pay taxes that benefit foids, while being a sexless ghost who gets nothing but disgusted looks. being happy would be equivalent to enjoying being ass raped by a BBC nigger:feelswhat::feelswhat:

I will remain bitter and angry, because this is a reflection of my life. I will not put some "le happy mask" for you normalfag maggots while being mentally beat down every single day. I am the product of this cucked feminist soyciety :society:

> wake up
same
nope cause no shower 4 ur face

same
same
>see all the seductive foids with revealing clothes
yeah
,whom you want
and deserve
but can't have
yes
same
same
same
return home with feelings of anger, bitterness
100%
(in video game)
same

Do all those excepts shower and eat and your me

when i go outside i tend to look at the ground a lot when there's others. i prefer to walk in isolated areas so that i can avoid seeing that which i dont want to see.
if I avoid people for too long, my brain starts gaslighting me and I start become slightly bluepilled with "maybe it's actually not that bad" thoughts. I need constant dose of reality check:society:

first mistake tbh
true but I am so absolutely bored I just don't know how to pass time. at least during the season I can gamblemaxx to pass time, but now it is offseason and I am going insane from rotting boredom. if I go outside at least the day tends to pass pretty quickly:feelsUgh:

Also I kinda enjoy the feeling of foids being disgusted by me. Like I'm an evil subhuman demon that they fear will destroy them

this is why you inkwell sweety :foidSoy::foidSoy:

eating is a good cope how much do you weigh:feelswhat:
I'm pretty tall so I still have some weight on me. I'm just too broke to buy food rn:dafuckfeels:

I will remain bitter and angry, because this is a reflection of my life. I will not put some "le happy mask" for you normalfag maggots while being mentally beat down every single day. I am the product of this cucked feminist soyciety :society:
Based
If it wasn't for anger I would have roped over a decade ago

I was working a while ago so I was breaking my routine but now I'm on vacation and yes, this is my program:feelsrope:

Based
If it wasn't for anger I would have roped over a decade ago
being angry and bitter is the most logical option for an incel. if society treats you like trash, why should you suck it up and be nice to them. yu should get back at them in every opportunity you get.

I'm autistic
my condolences never began in this case :worryfeels:

where is your avi from?

Ee my last post fren, it might help
> wake up
>shower, eat
>see all the seductive foids with revealing clothes ,whom you want but can't have
>after about 2 hours being outside you start feeling like absolute shit and want to go home

this has been my daily routine for many months. fucking foids tell you to just not care about this and be happy, while they literally get "depressed:foidSoy:" if they don't receive enough likes on social media or a hot guy doesn't look their way. :feelsseriously:

where the fuck am I supposed to pull this happiness from? my ass? how are you supposed to just ignore your biological urges? foids will never explain this because they have never dealt with it.

besides, being happy when society fucks you up so badly is absolutely cucked. you are supposed to slave, pay taxes that benefit foids, while being a sexless ghost who gets nothing but disgusted looks. being happy would be equivalent to enjoying being ass raped by a BBC nigger:feelswhat::feelswhat:

See my last post fren, it might help:panties:

> wake up
>shower, eat

stop going outside also what does ER mean?

Resonates deeply, it sure ain't easy going outside is a constant reminder of how inferior a trucel is.

stop going outside
I need to gymmaxx. and also if I don't go outside I start getting bluepilled and my mental sanity even worsens.

also what does ER mean?

Have you tried showering and working on your personality whilst improving your fashion sense whilst jelqing in the shower all at the same time?

Have you tried showering and working on your personality whilst improving your fashion sense whilst jelqing in the shower all at the same time?
I haven't tried doing everything all at once, maybe this is the secret:ha..feels:

thanks for advice gonna try it out

whats hte obsession with feds bro?
That was j a very sus question Bro :whatfeels:

I feel like my cat reaction image fit there.

Is there something wrong with me or my cat reaction image :feelswhat::feelswhat:

why do u start to bluepill if u dont go outside?
my brain starts gaslighting me into thinking " maybe I am wrong and it is actually not that bad, you are just wasting your youth". I need constant reaffirmation of how over it is irl

my brain starts gaslighting me into thinking " maybe I am wrong and it is actually not that bad, you are just wasting your youth". I need constant reaffirmation of how over it is irl
damn that fucking sucks

I have nothing to add. You hit the nail on the head brocel

This thread made me literally cry within myself, tbh. Sometimes I want to blow my brains out.

> wake up
>shower, eat

After some years I've come to the conclusion that to be happy in this society you have to be a ignorant or crazy, chads are ignorant as fuck, they normally don't have any thoughs, npc fucking animals; we, incels, usually become based till a certain point due to our inability to live our npc roles society has ready for us

> wake up
>shower, eat
Literally me