Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be good looking

Personality detector.

Personality always wins.

Silly inkwell, if that was a 5’2 Indian guy she would also fall in love.

Just be beutiful and 30 cm taller than her theory never fails

IT : “This is just an isolated case. Women don’t fall for guys without knowing them first.”

Meanwhile :

Notice how they are all described as “tall; handsome and muscular” and not “short; skinny; and indian”

His personality was so powerful that he didn’t have to say anything and she could automatically tell he was a good person that treats women right.

(Even feminist know that male feminist are only acting like cucks because they think it will get them laid.)

He's literally 3 points above her looksmatch :feelskek:
What also makes this worse is that I remember being in London back in January 2017 when this protest was going on and all these screeching feminist cunts pissed me off so much because I had to bypass them, they would literally walk over you and as an average height ugly male I simply didn't exist while I was there, meanwhile chad got his pic taken, tracked down and probably fucked, so much for equality isn't it

Last edited:
She fell in love with his personality at first sight.

IT : “This is just an isolated case. Women don’t fall for guys without knowing them first.”

Meanwhile :

Notice how they are all described as “tall; handsome and muscular” and not “short; skinny; and indian”
Cuckma won't touch this.

le personality detector

When they say "Fuck the patriarchy" to Chads it means literally having sex with them

nintchdbpict000296224107.jpg

I wonder why she isn't also crushing on the bald guy with the pink board on the left. They fight for the same cause :feelskek:

She must have a really good personality detector :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Tutorial mode

Plot twist, she was actually looking for this guy
3B35AFF0 4A8C 4699 AFC5 55BD61B2A36C

It is not yet known if Morgan has agreed to meet Sophie but she remains hopeful saying: "potential romance has been initiated!"
This bitch got ghosted.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab: :dab: :dab:

JFL at thinking she deserves gigachad as plain Jane. She didn't even approach him. These are the same people that tell your to "put yourself out there" and "go outside"

I looked him up. He’s a fashion model and mogs her to the moon.

Just approach bro, women never initiate!

Right wing copers BTFO, Chad can support whatever politics and women still view him as strong and masculine.

>smash the patriarchy
>I want a tall man because I like to feel small and protected

Cuck chads are out worst enemy

Shes really not attractive enough for him, yet she decides to shoot way above her league.

why would any guy waste his good genetics to become a soyboy?

I fucking hate women