Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Be First Pill is too brutal

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
In middle school and jr high school I remember several girls who used to be in the "loser" crowd that I associated with, who were bullied by Stacies and ignored by boys aside from me and a few others. Basically as close to femcels as women could ever get. Some of them might've even showed interest in me but I was too autistic to notice.

Now I'm 25 and lately I've been looking up people I used to go to school with on FaceCuck. The majority of girls from my class are posting pictures with their current boyfriends and some are married now. Others seem too focused on their career and probably are still riding the CC rather than settling down yet.

I noticed that among the aforementioned "femcel" girls that EVERY SINGLE ONE is showing off their boyfriend and many are married already. Some of them are even posting pregnancy photos. Yes the girls who used to be considered bottom of the barrel and Stacies told them they'd never find a husband, are actually having kids sooner than those same Stacies.

I think the reason is Juggernaut Law. These girls who during their childhood were equivalent to incel-tier boys, as soon as they entered the adult dating market became insanely high value because they were pure, inexperienced and not nearly as picky due to insecurity. These are the only girls that below average men like us have (or had) a chance with, but it seems by 25 that literally every single on of them are taken. If you didn't JBF max in school, it's over.

Pretty much. There are studies that show that ugly foids get married earlier

That person grew up with Latinos, so I would've been cucked by one eventually, as the male she preferred over all others is physically Native American looking by bone structure, like his siblings.

This is despite my own ancestry though:

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

BZ

_shannon-png.633039

_asian-png.633267

That person grew up with Latinos, so I would've been cucked by one eventually, as the male she preferred over all others is physically Native American looking by bone structure, like his siblings.

This is despite my own ancestry though:

BZ

_shannon-png.633039

_asian-png.633267
My god that mix of ancestry... RIP. No way you could've beat that redskin chad.

My god that mix of ancestry... RIP. No way you could've beat that redskin chad.

My Baltic/Estonian genetics do not look pleasant when mixed with tribes like Ticuna.

JBF is one of the hardest pills to swallow,right up there with circumcisionpill. Both of these are hard to swallow because they're both based on things we missed and we can't take back, you can't be a teenager in school again,you can't take back your foreskin. It never even started if you were circumcucked without your adult consent + didn't JBFmaxx.