Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be ethnic is law

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Disguising as a normie 24/7. Guitar player cel.
★★★★★
Ethnic

Infinite smv in Jewrope, especially liked by east european apolitical/leftist beckies

Can force himself on foids with very little conseqence both in europe and their home country
Can arrange marriege maxx

Gets free goverment care if refugee in jewrope

If a foid likes a ethnic its TRUE love bc ethnics dont have money in the 1st place

White
Ethnic foids like white men FOR MONEY ONLY. They only want to DIVORCE RAPE and get the GREEN CARD.

White foids hate us even more unless gigachad
Will get punished extremley for groping/ liking jb's unlike ethnics.

Jbw is a thing of the past. Its a old 30+ year old study that is irrelevant these days. Its only viable in gold digger noodlewhores.

ofc the MODS will not PIN BC THEYRE MOSTLY ETHNIC FAKECELS.

I'm a ricecel and I want a white gf.

White
Ethnic foids like white men FOR MONEY ONLY. They only want to DIVORCE RAPE and get the GREEN CARD.
I agree that JBE works in j*wrope but I dont think this is true

It's law in America too

They can just jump out of the water for a few seconds just like a ricecel may get to talk to a white girl but they will never be able to fly like a bird
It's still something

Ethnics are volcels since they can just geomax to Eastern Europe or Russia.

Ethnic

Infinite smv in Jewrope, especially liked by east european apolitical/leftist beckies

Can force himself on foids with very little conseqence both in europe and their home country
Can arrange marriege maxx

Gets free goverment care if refugee in jewrope
true
If a foid likes a ethnic its TRUE love bc ethnics dont have money in the 1st place
very true
brutal
Jbw is a thing of the past. Its a old 30+ year old study that is irrelevant these days. Its only viable in gold digger noodlewhores.
don't exist anymore because world become globohomo.

They can just jump out of the water for a few seconds just like a ricecel may get to talk to a white girl but they will never be able to fly like a bird
:feelsEhh: