Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be ethnic is law

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★
Just go to poland. Ukraine has a male shortage.
Russia loves ethnics. Endless opportunitues
Ethnic=volcel

i know it will be about poland and slavlands :feelsrope: :lasereyes:

@DarkStarDown

Russia

tho let's be honest dunno russia but ethnics don't have that easy anymore here, like 10 or 20 years ago

Ethnic=volcel
Only the good looking ethics can ascend in Poland, not ordinary looking ethnic males like me

Only the good looking ethics can ascend in Poland, not ordinary looking ethnic males like me
Lie. Many polish whores love indian men and have sex with them. Ur a volcel if u dont polandmaxx

Simon Mol? Pajeet from Wives of Miami? This nigger?
Screenshot 2024 04 27 14 56 39 993 edit comoperabrowser
They're all ugly af

Ethnic=volcel
Yeah sure Russian girls sureee loves ethnics and spics :lul: :lul: , Nigga if i go there im gonna get fusilated thanks im white from born

Simon Mol? Pajeet from Wives of Miami? This nigger? View attachment 1145457 They're all ugly af
You are generalizing all of them as ugly. I see ugly ethics, average ethnics, above average looking ethnics, and good looking ethics. There are ugly and good-looking people in each race. Btw I also see a lot of ugly white people in the USA

Yeah sure Russian girls sureee loves ethnics and spics :lul: :lul: , Nigga if i go there im gonna get fusilated thanks im white from born
Did your whiteness help you escape inceldom?