Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be Confident

curryeater123

curryeater123

Self-banned
-
I know the "just be confident" meme is old news and all, but it still pisses me off. Whenever I'm trying to explain my problems with normie family members and "friends," they always say it's my confidence holding me back. I was talking to this Chadlite dude I know from highschool, and this nigga told me "you have to confident and funny." The nigga who got pussy because of his looks is telling me I have to be confident lol. I can't take this anymore.

humblebrag n shiet

You cant fake confidence because confidence comes from positive reinforcements you get when your a kid to a teen so even if the confidence game really worked it would be hard to fake
Exactly this concept is so easy to understand but normie faggots always deny it.

People who get pussy cuz of their looks don't really realize how much of a big impact their looks have upon their chances. So they think that the reason they get pussy is X and Y. They then tell you to do X and Y. It's no fault of theirs that they heavily discount looks as they don't really know the reality of not having looks to their advantage. I could also imagine telling someone to take the black pill and that they'll never get laid cuz of their looks to their face is a pretty fucked thing to do from a normie social perspective.

People who get pussy cuz of their looks don't really realize how much of a big impact their looks have upon their chances. So they think that the reason they get pussy is X and Y. They then tell you to do X and Y. It's no fault of theirs that they heavily discount looks as they don't really know the reality of not having looks to their advantage. I could also imagine telling someone to take the black pill and that they'll never get laid cuz of their looks to their face is a pretty fucked thing to do from a normie social perspective.