Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be confident! ok ill be confide-

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-
yikes bro......
JFL

Her face screams: Please fuck me right now because you have such a masculine personality

"Confidence" on a non-Chad means "creepy". It's a proxy word for foids to say they like Chad without actually saying it

"Just be confident and have good game. Looks don't matter"

PUA Logic 101
STTFjGs

just be confident bruh , kek

Mogs me because he is taller and white

his disgusted face is brutal

I cannot recall the details but I have a feeling of such thing happening to me before :dafuckfeels::society:

brutal, stacy having fun with chads while that guy probably offed himself by now :worryfeels::society:
These chads and Stacie’s should all be rounded up and shot in the head (in Minecraft of course) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

she looks disgusted

These chads and Stacie’s should all be rounded up and shot in the head (in Minecraft of course) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
you kikes have the power to do that :lasereyes::society:

yet you make incels suffer even more :feelsree::society:

God damnn lol thank God I never encountered a situation like that. Talk about an image speaking a thousand words lol