Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be confident, bro

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
nYZPKTt.png
mGjoIEl.png

Haha, that's kind of funny. Like a Garfield comic.

I think more of us should take the 'be confident' advice super literally, and approach women in real life. Like, "Of course I came over here to ask you out in the middle of the day; isn't that what I'm supposed to do?" You know - play dumb. We all know we're just walking into another embarrassing rejection, but at least we can make it awkward for them too.

Confidence is an illusion and I have no idea why people say that it solves anything

lmao.

personality and con fee dunce btw.

Confidence is an illusion and I have no idea why people say that it solves anything
No, but confidence doesn't look good If you are not attractive and act in sexual open way

just be confudent bro personalllliitttyyy is important

No, but confidence doesn't look good If you are not attractive and act in sexual open way
Yes but my point was that it is not the driving force

IF GOD WANTED YOU TO HAVE CONFIDENCE HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A DECENT FACE. ACCEPT YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD.