Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Be Confident Bro!

Phallusy

Phallusy

ForeverGreycel
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

God's not real.

IT would look at you dead in the eyes and tell you he's just as attractive as sean opry or jeremy meeks.

What the fuck, poor guy.
He's oblivious to the fact that he's just there to be laughed at.

JFL he doesn't even look human.

this happens when foids have sex with a horse

I honeslty think that thing can get sex from foids who want to virtue signal, or he's alienmaxxing, I don't even know anymore.

IT would look at you dead in the eyes and tell you he's just as attractive as sean opry or jeremy meeks.
"He is soooo cute, I luv his vibrant personality, I would definitely date him teehee"

10k likes

he slays with that personality probably

"I wouldn't mind dating a short, deformed autist it just so happens my boyfriend is a six foot tall, neurotypical able bodied Chad teehee"
"He is soooo cute, I luv his vibrant personality, I would definitely date him teehee"

10k likes
The shoes that he’s wearing makes it look like he’s got hooves
:feelsgah:
What the fuck, poor guy.
He's oblivious to the fact that he's just there to be laughed at.
He thinks they're laughing with him and not at him.

"He just needs to go to the gym and he'll get a girlfriend easy".
-Conservative White American Male, and IT...

Is that a real condition or did he go to surgery?

Genu Recurvatum
I might have this condition as I can do exactly this with my knees
11cc8ca1f511f4752c3cfb0287394ba8.jpg

I'm surprised this SCPcel hasn't gone ER for his humiliation

I'm in actual disbelief what the fuck have I just seen :feelswhat:

"He just needs to go to the gym and he'll get a girlfriend easy".
-Conservative White American Male, and IT...
"He just needs to walk into That job with a hand shake and smile and he'll get the job along with that cute co worker son"
- conservative white cuckmerican male and IT

2019.avi
@BrendioEEE

"He just needs to walk into That job with a hand shake and smile and he'll get the job along with that cute co worker son"
- conservative white cuckmerican male and IT
>Femoid boss breaks truecel's hand on accident with handshake...
>Truecel waddles out of the interview to go to the hospital...

"His hand didn't break from the weakness of his bones, it broke from the weakness of his character"...
-Conservacuck white cuckmerican male, Dennis Prager and IT...

what the actual fuck

>Femoid boss breaks truecel's hand on accident with handshake...
>Truecel waddles out of the interview to go to the hospital...

"His hand didn't break from the weakness of his bones, it broke from the weakness of his character"...
-Conservacuck white cuckmerican male, Dennis Prager and IT...
LMFAO i literally laughed out loud at that because That is LITERALLY something one of those old boomer cuckservitves would say and generally beilive.

>truecel gets rejected by cute Stacy nurse at the hospital

"She didn't reject him because of his ugly face she rejected because of ugly worth ethic son" - cuckservitive white cuckmerican 45 ex murica marine male and IT

Can't tell if he is convulsing or just trying to get some attention...i guess

I've read about this condition but I had never seen a video before. It's quite disturbing, isn't it?

Poor truecels with this condition crawl on all fours in the streets and some sandcels are creeped out about it and think they are djinn taking on a glitched human form. Brutal [SuicideFuel] when people literally think you're not actually human. In sandland, such a condition, if combined with a hideous face, might even produce legitimate femcels that are one hymen test away from receiving an Official Femcel Certificate stamped by the International Association of BlackPilled Doctors...

LMFAO i literally laughed out loud at that because That is LITERALLY something one of those old boomer cuckservitves would say and generally beilive.

>truecel gets rejected by cute Stacy nurse at the hospital

"She didn't reject him because of his ugly face she rejected because of ugly worth ethic son" - cuckservitive white cuckmerican 45 ex murica marine male and IT
"Back in my day I used to walk fifity miles to work and back at the gas station where I made $2.00/hr, now I own a two hundred thousand dollar house. What's you're excuse you entitled brat?"

-said the WASP Cuckmerican ex marine who got cucked by his wife and is raising bastards to the deformed crabwalkercel.

Last edited:
Genu Recurvatum

He's the literal laughing stock of that party...

Apparently this rare condition is more common amongst foids. The most popular example being sideshow foid freak from the olden days. Ella Harper was her name, had the same condition. Was known as “Camel Girl”

Not surprisingly, however, she ended up marrying and bearing a child, because why not? It’s a warm hole, right?

EE9245E5 F0B8 4156 8AE1 FF248EC90D4B

A098773A EC3E 410F AD9B 0003DE67B722

72A4730C 2379 4A72 819F 716531012AA4

Last edited:
"See, you toxic incels, he's having fun and enjoying his life instead of obsessing over sex and being entitled on the internet!"

That's probably what they'd say.

Lmao wtf is that thing

He looks like his legs might snap at any minute.

His shoes even look like hooves jfl

So if he breaks his leg does that mean they will immediately put him down like they do with horses?

Perhaps this is his way of trying to rope

So if he breaks his leg does that mean they will immediately put him down like they do with horses?

Perhaps this is his way of trying to rope
You’re right, he’s probably looking for a mercy kill